my first fly

Old July 29th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Flycatcher

Ooops - posetd to the wrong sub thread. Sorry!

:-)

"Flycatcher" wrote in message
Well its a perfectly valid (although imho a rather cynical) outlook on

life.
I have to say though, if everyone had that particular outlook, there
probably wouldn't be much point of joining a newsgroup at all - as

everyone
would be be asking for money for any advice offered.

If you really feel that someone is being lazy and "scrounging the
information (my rather sweeping interpretation of your reply to me - I
acknowledge that its a bit more complex than that) that we've all worked

so
hard to gain", what was the point in replying to the post at all?

I did notice that you did offer some quite good advice, but again that is

bit confusing as if you truly believe what you wrote, why bother giving

any
advice at all?

John

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Vittorix" wrote in message
don't read my posts
and live in peace.

ROFLMAO

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old July 29th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Bob La Londe

[...]

I hear you John, and your are right. Its not that simple. It does get the
point across. I don't mind helping people. I just don't like people who
act like other people owe it to them. I'm more into helping people who are
willing to help themselves. In college I used to tutor economics, and a
number of computer subjects. It really enjoyed helping those people who
were working to understand. Those you could clearly see were putting their
full capabilities into it. Often with those people you could present a
concept they were struggling with in a couple different ways, and they would
run away with it.

I hated those who would walk into the computer lab, and say, "I need helping
doing my final assignment for the year."

"Ok, what part is giving you trouble?"

"All of it."

"Ok, so how far have you gotten?"

"Um, I couldn't figure out how to start."

"Ok, so how did you start all the other assignments through out the year."

"The instructor said if I got a good grade on the final I'ld pass, so I
decided to just do the final."

"Ok, here is an example of how to get started."

"Where is that in my assignment."

"Its not part of your assignment. Its an example."

Angrily, "Well I need help with my assignment, not an example."

"Here you go."

"What's this?"

"A prewritten letter complaining that I won't help you for the dean of
students.. Just take it over to the dean's office. All you have to do is
sign and date it."

LOL.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old July 29th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Vittorix

Bob La Londe wrote:

I hear you John, and your are right. Its not that simple. It does
get the point across. I don't mind helping people. I just don't
like people who act like other people owe it to them. I'm more into
helping people who are willing to help themselves.

what the hell you are arriving to invent!
people who act like you owe it? who the hell did pretend you respond my
answers.
I specifically told I'm not competent to help people here and that I
help people in a lot of other ways.
you really are a gal.

I hated those who would walk into the computer lab, and say, "I need
helping doing my final assignment for the year."

[...]
"A prewritten letter complaining that I won't help you for the dean of
students.. Just take it over to the dean's office. All you have to
do is sign and date it."

I understand, you got a lot of problems and you brought your problems
here.
go fishing and relax man, you're inventing weid stories.
everybody can read the posts and see nobody act like this.

--
ciao
Vittorix

Old July 29th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Bob La Londe

"Vittorix" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:

I understand, you got a lot of problems and you brought your problems
here.
go fishing and relax man, you're inventing weid stories.
everybody can read the posts and see nobody act like this.

How other people read your posts is up to them, but you sir resorted to
vulgarity and crudity. Is that supposed to impress anybody with how
wonderful you are?

In addition to resorting to crudity and vulgarity, you claim to respond in
kind yet when I offered you real and useful information and assistance you
continued to be crude and insulting. In one thread you told somebody

"I don't care who La Blonde is if he started ironically insulting me,
it's not my fault.
when he will calm down and just write friendly of fishing I'll respond
frendly to him as I'm used to do with everyone."

You didn't. Almost every response from you has had a vulgarity or reference
to a vulgarity or crudity. I'm not saying you are a liar, but your follow
up certainly doesn't match your statement.

You also said in deference to other Usenet users,

" you are not funny instead, you are boring, Blow La Blonde.
that's the reason I won't reply you anymore, also to respect others
newsgroup's people"

Yet, you did continue to reply to me. You also carried your vulgar and
directly insulting behavior over into other groups. Groups where my

So, you can do or say what you like, but everything you put down in this
group and any other is retrievable. I doubt most folks care about your
petty problem with me. They aren't going to waste their time going back and
seeing that you have had some inconsistencies in what you say. All they are
going to see is that I have given you solid and useful responses to many
queries, and directly helped you in one or two of them, yet you continue to
use vulgar, crude and insulting terms in your responses.

May you have the best of luck. I am going to give you one of the things you
wanted. I will no longer read your posts. In fact after I finish posting
this message I will put your user name on my blocked list so I will not see
it again. Yeah for you! Jump in. Have the last word. I won't even see
it.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old July 29th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Vittorix

Bob La Londe wrote:

I understand, you got a lot of problems and you brought your problems
here.
go fishing and relax man, you're inventing weid stories.
everybody can read the posts and see nobody act like this.

How other people read your posts is up to them, but you sir resorted
to vulgarity and crudity. Is that supposed to impress anybody with
how wonderful you are?

[snip]
you're a gal Blow La Blonde. you don't have guts. you spend time in the
Usenet trolling, insulting and teasing people.
and I even kindly thanked you for information that were unuseful.

May you have the best of luck. I am going to give you one of the
things you wanted. I will no longer read your posts.

I hope you're not lying, gal

--
ciao
Vittorix

Old July 29th, 2005, 11:59 PM

you're a gal Blow La Blonde. you don't have guts. you spend time in the
Usenet trolling, insulting and teasing people.
and I even kindly thanked you for information that were unuseful.

Wow! He graciously bows out and you continue with your blatantly
childlike behavior. What a jackass. I know Bob, and I have seen him
tumble with the best of them. As I said in my e-mail I am amazed he
has taken you so lightly. Bob doesn't hide behind his keyboard. If
you want I'll be glad to set up a meeting. He lives in Yuma, Arizona.
Just a couple hundred mile side trip from your upcoming Las Vegas trip.
Let us know. I'll call Bob and let him know when and where you will
be showing up.

I hope you're not lying, gal.

Amazing. You have clearly demonstrated yourself not to be do what you
say, and you have the gall to call somebody else a liar.

Old July 30th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Bob La Londe

wrote in message
oups.com...
you're a gal Blow La Blonde. you don't have guts. you spend time in the
Usenet trolling, insulting and teasing people.
and I even kindly thanked you for information that were unuseful.

Wow! He graciously bows out and you continue with your blatantly
childlike behavior. What a jackass. I know Bob, and I have seen him
tumble with the best of them. As I said in my e-mail I am amazed he
has taken you so lightly. Bob doesn't hide behind his keyboard. If
you want I'll be glad to set up a meeting. He lives in Yuma, Arizona.
Just a couple hundred mile side trip from your upcoming Las Vegas trip.
Let us know. I'll call Bob and let him know when and where you will
be showing up.

I hope you're not lying, gal.

Amazing. You have clearly demonstrated yourself not to be do what you
say, and you have the gall to call somebody else a liar.

Good grief dude. Let it go. LOL. He was funny for a while, but now it has
degenerated into name calling. Atleast do me the courtesy of not quoting
his insults so I don't have to read them when I read your posts.

You do know that posting through Google or e-mailing through Yahoo only
gives you cursory anonymity don't you?

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old July 30th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Cyli

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:40:23 -0500, "Vittorix"
wrote:

(snipped)

you're a gal Blow La Blonde. you don't have guts. you spend time in the
Usenet trolling, insulting and teasing people.
and I even kindly thanked you for information that were unuseful.

May you have the best of luck. I am going to give you one of the
things you wanted. I will no longer read your posts.

I hope you're not lying, gal

Seems as if in your usual newsgroups you don't have any women who get
pretty ****ed off at someone insulting another by calling them "a
gal."

What a misogynist.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)