Is Miller in Florida?

Old November 8th, 2006, 02:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike Makela

Default Is Miller in Florida?

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2... in%20Brandon

Old November 8th, 2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

now, that is hilarious, to coin a phrase......
Tom

Old November 10th, 2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Mike Makela wrote:
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2... in%20Brandon

um...though the blood lust is compelling, not even the pleasure of
slaughtering ducklings constitutes sufficient reason for me to venture
into that wasteland again. i have goslings and ducklings aplenty in hyde
county, and coburn is a quicker destination as well.

jeff

Old November 11th, 2006, 06:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

So will we see you in Coburn next year Jeff ??????????

Old November 11th, 2006, 12:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...

So will we see you in Coburn next year Jeff ??????????

we want to warn the local duck owners.....g
Tom

Old November 11th, 2006, 11:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

haven't made plans for next year yet...i'm thinking about trying a month
in graham county next year and that may affect all my fishing travel
plans... btw, isn't 2007 the year you, wolfgang, tom, george cleveland,
and some others are supposed to venture down this way.

jeff

Old November 12th, 2006, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

Sounds good to me will have to check with the rest of the gang when
you planning you month long foray into graham county..........

Old November 12th, 2006, 01:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Jeff wrote:
haven't made plans for next year yet...i'm thinking about trying a month
in graham county next year and that may affect all my fishing travel
plans... btw, isn't 2007 the year you, wolfgang, tom, george cleveland,
and some others are supposed to venture down this way.

Can't speak for the rest (well, actually, I could.....but you know how
owly they can get.....especially in the off-season) but it is
definitely on my calendar. As you know, there is no single model of
what a trout steam should look like......but, if there were, it would
look like a western North Carolina mountain stream.

Wolfgang
hey, i don't make the rules.

Old November 12th, 2006, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Jeff" wrote in message

btw, isn't 2007 the year you, wolfgang, tom, george cleveland,
and some others are supposed to venture down this way.

jeff

well, on this end, we have worked a deal of some sort around my house which
involves carpeting and flooring
purchases and an extra 5 day fishing trip, so just maybe...
Tom

Old November 12th, 2006, 09:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Right now, i'm thinking middle of september until middle of october so
as to avoid bear-hunting season. the woods around the streams get a bit
"unusual" when the bear hunters get stirred up. Of course, it might be
october and i can just fish the GSMNP streams the last 2 weeks. But
it's all in the "thinking about it" stage right now. Rachel and I are
always up there for some period in october, and i reckon the first or
second week would be the time for you fellas to think about. Let me know...

jeff