Midsummer festival

Old June 24th, 2007, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Osmo Jauhiainen[_2_]

Default Midsummer festival

We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Imgp0126.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	328
Old June 24th, 2007, 10:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan[_2_]

Osmo Jauhiainen wrote:
We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

Beautiful area and an interesting boat!

Dan
Old June 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Osmo Jauhiainen wrote:
We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

splendid! ... sweden?
Old June 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Osmo Jauhiainen" wrote in message
ti.fi...
We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

Great pictures. Are those bite marks on the pike?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old June 25th, 2007, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"jeff" wrote in message
Osmo Jauhiainen wrote:
We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

splendid! ... sweden?

Ahh, read the signature, "Osmo from Finland." ........

Old June 25th, 2007, 02:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

Osmo Jauhiainen wrote:

We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

splendid! ... sweden?

Ahh, read the signature, "Osmo from Finland." ........

yeah...there is that hint...g but i thought i remembered osmo's last
batch of cabin trip photos involved a trip to sweden with roger ... but
this batch looked different, so thought i'd ask. ...and, btw, osmo,
have you heard from roger?

jeff
Old June 25th, 2007, 08:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Cyli

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:11:08 +0300, "Osmo Jauhiainen"
wrote:

We visited my cousine's cabine for celebrating 2007 midsummer festival.
Got several pikes. The biggest one was 3.94 kg (about 8.7 lb).

Osmo from Finland

Umm. That pike looks as if it'd be good eating. Makes me hungry.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess, Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Osmo Jauhiainen[_2_]

I will answer several questions here.

Beautiful area and an interesting boat!

Dan, which boat you mean? That one in my background or the rowing boat
in the other picture? That particular one in my background is a jolly-boat,
which is small and not very stable.

eah...there is that hint...g but i thought i remembered osmo's last atch
of cabin trip photos involved a trip to sweden with roger ... but his batch
looked different, so thought i'd ask. ...and, btw, osmo, ave you heard
from roger?

I am in contact with Roger and we are planning to join Roger and
those other hilarious guys from Sweden on august or september for
grouse hunting.

Great pictures. Are those bite marks on the pike?

No, they are not bite marks. This pike was rioting before I managed
to kill it.

Umm. That pike looks as if it'd be good eating. Makes me hungry.

The pike living here is at its best when the size is around 2 lb weight.
But it is also full of very thin bones.

The bigger the pike is the more it is like wood. Have to cook longer.
We just eat fish soup made from this pike and it is delicious.

Osmo

Old June 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
MelYellophant

Default Midsummer festival - 1 attachment

Osmo from Finland

Would you happen to be related to Wilford Brimley?

Old June 25th, 2007, 09:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mike[_2_]

"MelYellophant" wrote in message
m...
Osmo from Finland

Would you happen to be related to Wilford Brimley?

Pike Soup is good food!