All your Lego are belong to us!

Old August 9th, 2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default All your Lego are belong to us!

Check out the slogan on the "shirt"....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...87011420070808
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeffc[_2_]

wrote in message
Check out the slogan on the "shirt"....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...87011420070808

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

I wore a T shirt to a poker tournament a couple weeks ago - "All your chip
are belong to us." Unfortunately only about 2 people got it. And I thought
I was so clever.

Old August 13th, 2007, 03:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:16:47 -0400, "jeffc" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Check out the slogan on the "shirt"....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...87011420070808

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

Damned little. I saw something that I thought was both cool, kinda
neat, and a little bit sweet in a naive sorta way, and the slogan on the
"t-shirt" reminded me of "All your base..." Why? **** if I know...it
did...and there ya are.

I wore a T shirt to a poker tournament a couple weeks ago - "All your chip
are belong to us." Unfortunately only about 2 people got it. And I thought
I was so clever.

And you probably were...maybe "they" weren't...

TC,

Old August 13th, 2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeffc[_2_]

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:16:47 -0400, "jeffc" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Check out the slogan on the "shirt"....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...87011420070808

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

Damned little. I saw something that I thought was both cool, kinda
neat, and a little bit sweet in a naive sorta way, and the slogan on the
"t-shirt" reminded me of "All your base..." Why? **** if I know...it
did...and there ya are.

I thought I was agreeing with you - I meant I couldn't figure out what his
shirt meant.

Old August 13th, 2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:33:14 -0400, "jeffc" wrote:

.. .

wrote in message
Check out the slogan on the "shirt"....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...87011420070808

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

Damned little. I saw something that I thought was both cool, kinda
neat, and a little bit sweet in a naive sorta way, and the slogan on the
"t-shirt" reminded me of "All your base..." Why? **** if I know...it
did...and there ya are.

I thought I was agreeing with you - I meant I couldn't figure out what his
shirt meant.

Ah...I took it to mean that "(he) was as real as (humans) are," but hey,
as always, YMMV...

TC,
Old August 13th, 2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Osmo Jauhiainen[_2_]

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

I wore a T shirt to a poker tournament a couple weeks ago - "All your chip
are belong to us." Unfortunately only about 2 people got it. And I
thought I was so clever.

This slogan originates from past year when a video was spreding on internet.
The original slogan was "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_you...e_belong_to_us

Here you can find this original video:

http://allyourbase.planettribes.game...eo1_view.shtml

There are also a couple of variations of this video.

Osmo

Old August 14th, 2007, 12:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:38:06 +0300, "Osmo Jauhiainen"
wrote:

?? I still can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.

I wore a T shirt to a poker tournament a couple weeks ago - "All your chip
are belong to us." Unfortunately only about 2 people got it. And I
thought I was so clever.

This slogan originates from past year when a video was spreding on internet.
The original slogan was "All Your Base Are Belong To Us".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_you...e_belong_to_us

Here you can find this original video:

http://allyourbase.planettribes.game...eo1_view.shtml

There are also a couple of variations of this video.

Osmo

Ah, language... I think Jeff and I both understood the "All your
base..." aspect, but lost each other as to what Jeff was actually asking
with his question as to what "it" meant - I thought he was asking what
my post meant, but apparently he was asking as to what the slogan on the
Lego "man" meant. Apparently, it's all as clear as mud...

TC,