To Mike's friends

Old September 20th, 2008, 04:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Default To Mike's friends

Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

Some of you who know Mike in the real world... have fished with
him, for example (at the Baltic clave or wherever).... is there
no way you could try to convince him--by email, not here--that
however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Is there no way, as friends, you can make him see that there is
something seriously wrong here and that it needs to stop?

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? The whole
thing, on all sides, is repugnant in the extreme.

- JR
(going back now to staying out of it.....)

Old September 20th, 2008, 05:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 5:35*am, JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

Some of you who know Mike in the real world... have fished with
him, for example (at the Baltic clave or wherever).... is there
no way you could try to convince him--by email, not here--that
however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Is there no way, as friends, you can make him see that there is
something seriously wrong here and that it needs to stop?

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? *The whole
thing, on all sides, is repugnant in the extreme.

- JR
(going back now to staying out of it.....)

An interesting post. Not least because you too apparently assume that
there is something wrong with me, and not with the perverts
responsible for all this crap.

My friends just laugh at all this nonsense.I am perfectly normal,
( although I was admittedly somewhat inebriated when we were messing
about last night. You ought to be grateful I kept my underpants
on! ). Also, my girlfriend actually posted the photos, and I have
now removed them in any case. Not because I care much what anybody on
this group thinks, but because it was a rather silly thing to do.

You should not make the mistake of believing the bull**** and
propaganda these idiots engage in.

Even if these people actually did think I was ill, it would still not
prevent them spewing their perverted ****e because that is basically
all they can do.

As others have found to their cost, and many many others have pointed
out over time, there is nothing you can do about these people. The
only real option is simply to ignore this group altogether. Most
unfortunate I agree.

Taking the **** out of these total assholes, and holding them up to
ridicule, basically mirroring their behaviour, is the only way to do
anything at all. Various people reading all this crap may well think
less of me as a result of it, I am perfectly well aware of that, but
they also think a very great deal less of those who engage in it.

I am thousands of miles away, and will never meet these ****bags, so
what they think or donīt think is really quite immaterial to me.
Believe me, none of this has any material effect on me, my friends, my
fishing, or my comparatively pleasant life. It does however have an
effect on them, and those who know them personally.

While your concern does you honour, ( although I am not exactly
enamoured of a sensible person thinking I am a nutcase), it is not
necessary, and will be useless in any case. This nonsense will once
again stop when I decide to stop it, and not before. In the meantime,
even more people will be convinced of what these characters are. This
group is in any case doomed as a fishing group.

However all this may be, your concern for my well-being is misplaced,
and it would not surprise me at all if it resulted in this thread also
morphing into a cascade of bull**** and insults, with the dumbos
claiming that others also think Iīm crazy.

I have no friends on this group, and I never did have. A couple of
pleasant acquaintances and people I got on well with,there are also a
few people I respect, but friends? Friends are something altogether
different. I have nothing whatsoever to lose on this group, or as a
result of it. All I had to lose as a result of the bull**** here I
eventually simply cut away myself.

Ah well, I simply donīt have time for this now, I am going out for the
day with my girlfriend.

Hope you have a nice day too.

TL
MC
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:35:31 -0400, JR wrote:

Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

Some of you who know Mike in the real world... have fished with
him, for example (at the Baltic clave or wherever).... is there
no way you could try to convince him--by email, not here--that
however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Um...WTF...? Are you saying that Mike posted pics of himself to ROFF in
his skivs...? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Geezus-H, am I glad AT & T trims
that ****...

Is there no way, as friends, you can make him see that there is
something seriously wrong here and that it needs to stop?

And you think someone who does what it seems you say he did is gonna
listen to email?

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? The whole
thing, on all sides,

ALL SIDES?!?! Who the hell else posted pics?! How in the **** do you
"goad" someone into taking pictures and posting them?

is repugnant in the extreme.

Ya think?

- JR
(going back now to staying out of it.....)

Lordy, Lordy,
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:35:31 -0400, JR wrote:

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? The whole
thing, on all sides, is repugnant in the extreme.

Yes! It is long past the time to stop poking him with a stick.
Ignore him like I (hopefully) have. This latest chapter in this long
drawned out tragedy is further evidence that he should be left alone.

Old September 20th, 2008, 01:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 1:00*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:35:31 -0400, JR wrote:
And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? *The whole
thing, on all sides, is repugnant in the extreme.

Yes! *It is long past the time to stop poking him with a stick.
Ignore him like I (hopefully) have. *This latest chapter in this long
drawned out tragedy is further evidence that he should be left alone.

Dave

Heh heh, ainīt no way you mother****ers are going to be able to ignore
me ol Leaky LaCourse. I told you before, when you poke people with
sticks there is a severe danger of them grabbing the stick and poking
you with it. It really is high time you learned that, along with your
skank mates.

Nobody cares much if your dick dribbles you nasty old ****er, but they
care when you dribble on them.

You pushed and pushed and pushed, and now I am going to.

I have no further scruples or compunctions of any kind as far as you
and your mates are concerned LaCourse. I havenīt even started yet.
Just wait until I get going you nasty *******. Some of you will wish
they had never heard of ROFF, and no decent person will post here, and
itīs all just the truth LaCourse, and as such, completely unstoppable.
One can refute lies LaCourse, but itīs well nigh impossible to refute
the truth.

The really amusing thing is LaCourse, you and your totally perverted
asshole mates gave me the possibility to do it at all. You and they
started posting nasty vile **** LaCourse. Lies and perversions. You
thought it was fun, you said so often enough. Doubtless some of you
still think itīs funny to poke people. Would you like to take a bet
with me that you wont think itīs funny for very much longer?

How many people do you think will even look you in the eye at claves?
Much less fish with you. You have proven what a disgusting lying piece
of **** you are LaCourse, time and time again. If you stay here, you
will wish you hadnīt.
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 5:35*am, JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

Some of you who know Mike in the real world... have fished with
him, for example (at the Baltic clave or wherever).... is there
no way you could try to convince him--by email, not here--that
however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Is there no way, as friends, you can make him see that there is
something seriously wrong here and that it needs to stop?

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him? *The whole
thing, on all sides, is repugnant in the extreme.

- JR
(going back now to staying out of it.....)

Incidentally, I did not post any pictures to this group, That is an
extremely difficult thing to do. Anybody who looked at those pictures
clicked on the links to them.

If you donīt want to see what is behind various links to things on the
internet, then donīt click on them.
Old September 20th, 2008, 02:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Just when you thought the loony couldn't possibly get any
crazier ...

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him?

Poking the loony causes him to make a ridiculous spectacle
of himself and self-destruct on a public newsgroup. I for
one find it highly entertaining. When an arrogant, pompous,
nasty piece of homophobic **** like His Loony Mikeness wants
to destroy himself I say, You go girl !! LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sep 20, 3:18*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Just when you thought the loony couldn't possibly get any
crazier ...

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him?

Poking the loony causes him to make a ridiculous spectacle
of himself and self-destruct on a public newsgroup. I for
one find it highly entertaining. When an arrogant, pompous,
nasty piece of homophobic **** like His Loony Mikeness wants
to destroy himself I say, You go girl !! LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Heh heh, knew it wouldnīt be long before you chimed in again Kenny
boy, I play you like a ten cent whistle. Of course the tune is ****ing
boring, one can only obtain shrill and very limited notes from a
whistle.

I am sure everybody here thoroughly enjoys seeing you play "poke the
loony", you lying poisonous sack of ****e, and dsseminating lies,
bull**** and propaganda. Maybe some will even thank you for the
"entertainment"?

Carry on.........................

Old September 20th, 2008, 02:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......

however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Just when you thought the loony couldn't possibly get any
crazier ...

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him?

Poking the loony causes him to make a ridiculous spectacle
of himself and self-destruct on a public newsgroup. I for
one find it highly entertaining. When an arrogant, pompous,
nasty piece of homophobic **** like His Loony Mikeness wants
to destroy himself I say, You go girl !! LOL !!

Here you go you lying poisonous dumbass, doubtless more to your taste,
sorry about the pimples, happens after a long ride on the bike;

************************************************** ***************************************
* Please note that if you are easily offended, you should NOT click on
this link. *
************************************************** ***************************************
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict0012yw9.jpg
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
JR wrote:
Like a lot of folks around here, I've tried to stay out of the
recent circus , but......
however he may be reacting to the goading going on here, no one
who is thinking straight posts photos of himself in just his
*underpants* on a fishing newsgroup?

Just when you thought the loony couldn't possibly get any
crazier ...

And to those keeping this going.... if you really believe, as you
say, that Mike may be ill, why are you goading him?

Poking the loony causes him to make a ridiculous spectacle
of himself and self-destruct on a public newsgroup. I for
one find it highly entertaining. When an arrogant, pompous,
nasty piece of homophobic **** like His Loony Mikeness wants
to destroy himself I say, You go girl !! LOL !!

Heh heh, knew it wouldnīt be long before you chimed in again Kenny
boy, I play you like a ten cent whistle. ...

Uh huh, sure you do.

I am sure everybody here thoroughly enjoys seeing you play "poke the
loony", ...

I'd imagine some do, some don't but either way I don't care,
I find it entertaining and those who don't can just use their
killfile.

Sure thing, even though your shtick has degenerated into the
same old lame, repetitive bile and stupidity I think you have
lots more entertainment potential. I mean who could have ever
predicted the alleged mid-tryst photo shoot ? What a HOOT !!
You hardly ever disappoint, Your Loony Mikeness.

--
Ken Fortenberry