ff in Cuba

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default ff in Cuba

On Dec 31, 2:37*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:11:08 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

Why do you keep referring to Israel, clearly a country, as "her" and
"she?" Is this some sort of Muslim-hater code? In English, nouns are
normally neuter.

If I was speaking of *any* country, I would refer to it as "she". *A
ship is also a "she". *What on God's green earth does that have to do
with Muslims. *You are just a little paranoid, Dave. *I didn't
realize, btw, that Muslims hate the feminine gender. *Did you make
that one up, or what?

Go Israel

Dave, RWC

Clue: Countries are "it"s.

What I don't get is that you rave on about your personal knowledge of
food stamp cheaters and their expensive cars but you say nothing about
turning them in. I would think someone who holds civilian Palestinians
responsible for a few pathetic rockets, even so as to justify their
deaths and the deaths of their children, would have enough courage to
take down a few licence plates numbers and file a complaint. How come
you don't act? You see a crime but you do nothing from the safety of
your deep easy chair off in the hills of Massachusetts. The least you
could do is call for their summary execution in a signed letter to the
editor.

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:19:33 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

What I don't get is that you rave on about your personal knowledge of
food stamp cheaters and their expensive cars but you say nothing about
turning them in.

For what? Owning expensive cars? No law against that. I have heard
some of them talking about where the best place is to "exchange" food
stamps. Again, is that against the law? A majority of the people are
just down on their luck at the present time, but there are some that
have been around for as long as I have worked there - 2 -3 years. If
you haven't done any volunteer work with the poor, David, you should
try it. It is an eye opener in both a positive and a negative way.

Go Israel

Dave, RWC
(Happy New Year - my last post of 2008. We're outahere.)

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

wrote:

What I don't get is that you rave on about your personal knowledge of
food stamp cheaters and their expensive cars but you say nothing about
turning them in.

For what? *Owning expensive cars? *No law against that. *I have heard
some of them talking about where the best place is to "exchange" food
stamps. *Again, is that against the law? *A majority of the people are
just down on their luck at the present time, but there are some that
have been around for as long as I have worked there - 2 -3 years. *If
you haven't done any volunteer work with the poor, David, you should
try it. *It is an eye opener in both a positive and a negative way.

Go Israel

Dave, RWC
(Happy New Year - my last post of 2008. *We're outahere.)

Of course it is against the law to sell your food stamps. And it is
against the law to buy them, or sell certain items in exchange for
them. You know its against the law and you blatantly choose to do
nothing. All you can say is liberals this and liberals that, but when
it comes to standing up to corruption, you play like you are unaware
of the law. That is not believable.

You have courage enough to cheer from afar and justify the murder of
250 Palestinians for each Israeli murdered, and to infer that I am an
anti Semite because I think that ratio of death is outrageous, but not
enough courage to speak up about a little corruption right in your
face in Massachusetts.

Old January 1st, 2009, 12:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:10:10 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

Of course it is against the law to sell your food stamps. And it is
against the law to buy them, or sell certain items in exchange for
them. You know its against the law and you blatantly choose to do
nothing. All you can say is liberals this and liberals that, but when
it comes to standing up to corruption, you play like you are unaware
of the law. That is not believable.

Good morning and Happy New Year. Never own a golden and stay out
late.

I have seen no one break the law, David. What are you talking about.
I am talking about people who are *probably* corrupt, but I have no
proof, no evidence. "Yes, officer, would you arrest this woman and
her five kids because she is in a two year old Ford SUV. And, while
you are at it, sir, this woman and this man were talking about
exchanging food stamps. And yes, they are getting a week's supply of
free food from us and we think they are corrupt. I mean, just look at
them, a black woman and a Hispanic man; they *have* to be guilty,
officer. I heard them. And look at that vehicle she is driving."
Wake up, David.

You have courage enough to cheer from afar and justify the murder of
250 Palestinians for each Israeli murdered, and to infer that I am an
anti Semite because I think that ratio of death is outrageous, but not
enough courage to speak up about a little corruption right in your
face in Massachusetts.

I'm not cheering, you fool. I abhor what is happening over there. I
abhor the killings. I don't justify anything. There is no need for
the killing. But, *Israel, just like the US or any other country, has
the right to defend itself from outside forces invading it. When
Hamas "hides" their rocket launchers and mortar pads in homes,
schools, hospitals, or anywhere that endangers its citizens, then it
is *Hamas* who must share the responsibility of any collateral
casualities as a result of Israel defending herself (sorry,
itself...sheesh). And nowhere did I accuse you of antisemitism. You
are anti Israel. Big difference. You say ideology sucks, yet you
preach YOUR form of ideology all the time. Why is that?

You still haven't answered my question: What would YOU do if
Bainbridge Island was bombarded illegally from a terrorist group in
Canada? Would you finally be angry about a sovereign nation being
invaded by another? Or would you sit back, tell the wife and kids
that it's ok because the terrorists are the good guys?

Your ideology still sucks.

Go Israel. Go Bainbridge Island

Dave, RWC

Old January 1st, 2009, 12:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:

I'm not cheering, you fool.
snip
Go Israel.

That's cheering.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 06:29:34 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Dave LaCourse wrote:

I'm not cheering, you fool.
snip
Go Israel.

That's cheering.

Perhaps to you, but not me. I am pro Israel and that is my way of
showing it. There is no cheering for death, you fool. Israel has a
right to exist. When the Arabs finally admit that, when they stop
trying to annihilate Israel, there will be peace. Leave Israel alone.
If that is a cheer, then so be it, but I am not cheering the deaths of
anyone. Fool.

Go Israel

Dave, RWC

Old January 1st, 2009, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
I'm not cheering, you fool.
snip
Go Israel.

That's cheering.

Perhaps to you, but not me. I am pro Israel and that is my way of
showing it.

Your timing is abysmal.

There is no cheering for death, you fool.

Then why are you doing it ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 07:36:57 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
I'm not cheering, you fool.
snip
Go Israel.
That's cheering.

Perhaps to you, but not me. I am pro Israel and that is my way of
showing it.

Your timing is abysmal.

There is no cheering for death, you fool.

Then why are you doing it ?

I'm not cheering death, you complete and total asshole. I am saying,
"Survive, Israel, survive." That's all. Call it cheering if you
must, but I want Israel to live. She has that right, but you would
take it away from her. Are you too an anti-Israeli putz?

Live Israel, Live

Dave, RWC

Old January 1st, 2009, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Lysyk

Dave LaCourse wrote:

You still haven't answered my question: What would YOU do if
Bainbridge Island was bombarded illegally from a terrorist group in
Canada? Would you finally be angry about a sovereign nation being
invaded by another? Or would you sit back, tell the wife and kids
that it's ok because the terrorists are the good guys?

Your ideology still sucks.

Go Israel. Go Bainbridge Island

Dave, RWC

Geez Dave...you keep refering to terrorist groups and Canada, and using
disparaging terms to refer to Canada.

Why do you hate Canada so much?

Tim Lysyk
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 16:37:27 GMT, Tim Lysyk
wrote:

Geez Dave...you keep refering to terrorist groups and Canada, and using
disparaging terms to refer to Canada.

Why do you hate Canada so much?

Because. d;o)