Adams

Old November 29th, 2007, 07:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_XZlX0mau0

that´s 30 per hour!

TL
MC
Old November 29th, 2007, 01:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

Mike wrote in news:7405c34d-d8e6-4cc5-a812-
:

http://ww

If he ties enough of them, perhaps he could get a camera that stays
focussed.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old November 29th, 2007, 01:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Mike wrote in news:7405c34d-d8e6-4cc5-a812-
:

http://ww

If he ties enough of them, perhaps he could get a camera that stays
focussed.

If he ties enough of them, who knows, he might, some day, if gifted, advance
to woolly buggers.

Wolfgang
well, it COULD happen.

Old November 30th, 2007, 01:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:46:13 -0500, "Peter A. Collin"
wrote:

Wolfgang wrote:
"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Mike wrote in news:7405c34d-d8e6-4cc5-a812-
:

http://ww

If he ties enough of them, perhaps he could get a camera that stays
focussed.

If he ties enough of them, who knows, he might, some day, if gifted, advance
to woolly buggers.

Wolfgang
well, it COULD happen.

He cheated a little. An Adams properly has a mixed brown and grizzly
hackle. he skimped and used just grizzly.

Pete

Or a single Cree (hackle, that is).

g.c.
Old December 4th, 2007, 03:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Sprattoo

wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:
"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
3.1.4...
Mike wrote in news:7405c34d-d8e6-4cc5-a812-
:

http://ww

If he ties enough of them, perhaps he could get a camera that stays
focussed.

If he ties enough of them, who knows, he might, some day, if gifted, advance
to woolly buggers.

Wolfgang
well, it COULD happen.

He cheated a little. An Adams properly has a mixed brown and grizzly
hackle. he skimped and used just grizzly.

Pete

Or a single Cree (hackle, that is).

g.c.

I still thought it was a pretty cool clip regardless of focus, or
pattern specifics. I always end up going painfully slow on parachute
patterns. For some reason I just dont end up low enough on the post to
get a good tie in with the hackle. i always have to slow right down
and really focus to get it right.

I need more practice on that.... yup........ Ok I'm going to go tie
some now.