Fly Tie-ers

Old March 19th, 2008, 01:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

Default Fly Tie-ers

On 2008-03-18, wrote:

We wont put up w racism or homophobia on this list

Yet, you have no problem with a toilet-mouthed psycho who's knee jerk
zealotry and rabid vitriol is as bad or worse than some imagined racial
bias.

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, gang, specially since you all seem to
have me already pigeon-holed. But, the fact is, I have to keep assuring my
Mexican step-mom I don't have an AK47. She jokes (sometimes, I wonder) she
wants to borrow one so she can "mow down them damned illegals". Really
chaps her hide she spent years earning her citizenship and now dirtbag
liberal politicians want to hand it out like candy corn, complete with
amnesty and a free drivers license in every box. She also gets in a lather
when she sees illegals flying the Mexican flag. Says if they want to be
Mexicans so damned bad, let 'em go back to Mexico. She's a hoot. Oh, and
I'd like to see ol' frothin' forty unload that filthy face hole of his in
front of my 6 and 8 yr old granddaughters. It would be the height of
pugilistic entertainment watching their Mexican-American father stomp his
trash talking transom into fly fishing flotsam.

Me, I'm too old for such nonsense. But, if ol' frothberry want's a piece of
me, I'll give him directions. Dog needs a new chew toy.

nb
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

notbob wrote:
more lying crap from the anonymous snipped
Me, I'm too old for such nonsense. But, if ol' frothberry want's a piece of
me, I'll give him directions. Dog needs a new chew toy.

I don't want a piece, I don't want one tiny iota of one thing
to do with a dumbass piece of garbage like yourself. I would
tell you just exactly what I post here directly to your face
if I were ever so unfortunate enough to be in the same room
with you.

The thing about roff is that we're not afforded all the social
niceties. If I met a creep like you at my local bar I'd just
pick up my beer and move to the other side of the room so I
wouldn't hear your ignorance. But here on roff one has to speak
up and denounce prejudice and stupidity lest it become acceptable.

Anonymous pieces of trash like you are never to be taken too
seriously and that's by design, your design. If you wanted to
be taken seriously you'd put your name on what you post.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old March 19th, 2008, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Sprattoo

On Mar 15, 10:12 pm, wrote:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...3/SPORTS10/803...

--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Well... apart from all the comments on the tag line.... Those flies
look great.
I have been tinkering with spinning hair for a while. It looks like he
has outstanding color control. i can do ok with one or two colors, but
nothing like that. I use those mice for Stripers here in Maine.
like the Dilg sliders too.
Old March 19th, 2008, 03:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

Ken Fortenberry wrote in
. net:

to do with a dumbass piece of garbage like yourself.

Wow! I've been redeemed or promoted or whatever it is you've graciously
bestowed on me by omission. What? No more "racist"? I'm now just simple
lying dumbass garbage? I guess the fact a large portion of my family is
Mexican kinda kills your delusional fantasy that I'm the grand dragon of
the local klavern. Dang! Reality sucks, doesn't it? Well, if you've
conceeded that part, perhaps you'll elaborate on just exactly what it is
I'm lying about or is that asking too much? Gotta keep the fantasy alive,
right?

I would
tell you just exactly what I post here directly to your face
if I were ever so unfortunate enough to be in the same room
with you.

What? You'd go crazy, carrying on like a tourettes sufferer and making
baseless accusations you nothing about? Interesting, but not surprising,
now that I've seen you in action.

The thing about roff is that we're not afforded all the social
niceties.

Especially not by you. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable for you to go
straight for the jugular and make personal attacks on anyone who dares
voice an opinion you disagree with, whether you actually understand it or
not.

But here on roff one has to speak
up and denounce prejudice and stupidity lest it become acceptable.

....and of course you, the great frothberry, are the arbiter of all things
acceptable. All hail Emperor Frothberry.

Anonymous pieces of trash like you are never to be taken too
seriously....

Then why don't you just put a sock in it. Take your junkyard dog act back
to the big time wrestling try-outs and see how far it gets you. About as
far as it does here.

If you wanted to
be taken seriously you'd put your name on what you post.

More proclamations from on high. Nicks are an accepted and traditional
form of ID on usenet and irc since they originated, but Emperor Frothberry
dictates anyone using them is lying garbage.

Get a grip, frothy. I see your new clothes.

nb

Old March 19th, 2008, 04:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 03:35:24 GMT, notbob wrote:

...junkyard dog act...

Uh-oh...

Say, did you ever shoot down MiGs over the Weewang River with a Sabre
Tigger and your close friends Brian Keith, John Wayne, and George
Patton, and then go on to repackage hand lotion and make tomato stakes
that were allergic to UPS trucks...? Or are you an English orphan who
supported his parents since he was 2 years old, a dead brother with whom
you still fish when you return to the England you haven't visited since
you left and never returned, and who likes to beat up nuns and do torch
songs in Nazi trainstations whilst explaining more than he knows about
flyfishing? Or...

Eh, whichever way this thing plays, it might be interesting...

Might not be, too,
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2008-03-18, wrote:

[...]

Oh, lordy, not another "some of my best friends are whitebacks..."
thang...although this is a new spin: "My Stepmother is a chola..."

Me, I'm too old for such nonsense. But, if ol' frothberry want's a piece of
me, I'll give him directions. Dog needs a new chew toy.

nb

Arthur Bailey?

Old March 19th, 2008, 05:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:01:56 -0700 (PDT), Sprattoo
wrote:

On Mar 15, 10:12 pm, wrote:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...3/SPORTS10/803...

--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Well... apart from all the comments on the tag line.... Those flies
look great.
I have been tinkering with spinning hair for a while. It looks like he
has outstanding color control. i can do ok with one or two colors, but
nothing like that. I use those mice for Stripers here in Maine.
like the Dilg sliders too.

Sprattoo, I was wondering if/when anyone actually read the article. I
still can't figure out how my "signature" became such a hot topic....
Especially since the sig dosen't mention any particular country of
origin. Maybe I should change it to "Calling a Poacher an
"Opportunistic Harvester"............................???
Old March 19th, 2008, 11:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

notbob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
to do with a dumbass piece of garbage like yourself.

Wow! I've been redeemed ...

Don't kid yourself Bobyn, I don't for one second believe
your pathetic lies about the Mexican-American mother and
the Norwegian son-in-law named Manuel Labor. The only thing
you've posted here which has the ring of truth is that you
live in a trailer with bad plumbing.

It's scum like you that give trailer trash a bad name.

--
Ken Fortenberry