Fly Tie-ers

Old March 16th, 2008, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Fly Tie-ers

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...803130403/1058

--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"
Old March 16th, 2008, 07:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

On 2008-03-16, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

need a plumber and a whole lot of disinfectant to clean up
all of this disgusting ****.

You can find 'em standing around the parking lot at Home Depot.

nb
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

notbob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
need a plumber and a whole lot of disinfectant to clean up
all of this disgusting ****.

You can find 'em standing around the parking lot at Home Depot.

Take your anonymously posted racist garbage and stick it where
the sun don't shine. We don't need disgusting crap like that,
or disgusting pieces of anonymous **** like you, on a fly fishing
newsgroup.

Like a wise man once said, "Eat **** and die mother****er."

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

On 2008-03-16, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Take your anonymously posted racist....

"racist"? I thought we we talking about undocumented workers.

......**** like you.....

Eat **** and die mother****er."

So, you're the one who sets the tone for foss? I hope not.

nb
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

notbob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Take your anonymously posted racist....

"racist"? I thought we we talking about undocumented workers.

Yeah, racist. Your post referred to Hispanics are promiscuous
thieves. You're an ignorant, racist piece of garbage.

......**** like you.....
Eat **** and die mother****er."

So, you're the one who sets the tone for foss? I hope not.

I don't know what in the hell a foss would be but I'm the
one who will tell racist mother****ers their racist garbage
is not welcome here on this fly fishing newsgroup.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

On 2008-03-16, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Yeah, racist. Your post referred to Hispanics are promiscuous

I don't think so. Perhaps you are projecting your own prejudices on to
illegal aliens, Ken.

I don't know what in the hell a foss would be

I made a boo-boo. Musta been thinking about flossing my teeth.

I'm the
one who will tell ....mother****ers....

Sounds pretty much like some sort of gender bias aimed at fathers.

nb

Old March 16th, 2008, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

notbob wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Yeah, racist. Your post referred to Hispanics as promiscuous

I don't think so. Perhaps you are projecting your own prejudices on to
illegal aliens, Ken.

So you're a liar as well as a racist piece of garbage. No
surprise there. There is no doubt to which ethnic group
you were referring when you called the undocumented worker
"Manuel labor". I don't blame for you for trying to lie
about it after the fact, I imagine anyone caught being a
racist piece of **** on a public newsgroup might try to
lie their way out of it.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

On 2008-03-16, Ken Fortenberry wrote:

lie their way out of it.

Yeah, we got 10+ million Norwegians just flooding across the border.

BTW, the "little princess" would be the promiscuous one. Are you saying
she's hispanic, too? Sounds racist to me. What happened to offended
fathers? You just gonna ignore that blatant slander? C'mon, Ken, get
some more really offensive swear words out there. You're slipping.

nb