Don't Disrespect the Blue Gill! Ounce for Ounce the Best FighterPeriod!

Old February 19th, 2008, 07:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
wolfagain

Default Don't Disrespect the Blue Gill! Ounce for Ounce the Best FighterPeriod!

If Blue Gill weighed 5 lbs No fly fisherman would ever land one! And
the best eating fish of them all! Better than trout.
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"wolfagain" wrote in message
If Blue Gill weighed 5 lbs No fly fisherman would ever land one! And
the best eating fish of them all! Better than trout.

I believe I'd have to vote for the rock bass...

john

Old February 20th, 2008, 02:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 19, 2:52*am, wolfagain wrote:
If Blue Gill weighed 5 lbs No fly fisherman would ever land one! And
the best eating fish of them all! Better than trout.

well, yeah; but more importantly, why don't we examine the question of
where the **** the word "disrespect" comes from...

wayno(is it like "misapprove"?)
Old February 20th, 2008, 03:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Steve Cain

On Feb 19, 9:43 pm, " wrote:

well, yeah; but more importantly, why don't we examine the question of
where the **** the word "disrespect" comes from...

wayno(is it like "misapprove"?)

I'm curious about that as a verb, too. You could actively respect
someone or show them disrespect.
Old February 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

well, yeah; but more importantly, why don't we examine the question of
where the **** the word "disrespect" comes from...

wayno(is it like "misapprove"?)

I'm curious about that as a verb, too. You could actively respect
someone or show them disrespect.

If you disesteem a blue gill, would that mean you served it raw?
Ozark sushi?
Frank Reid

Old February 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Frank Reid" wrote in message

well, yeah; but more importantly, why don't we examine the question of
where the **** the word "disrespect" comes from...

wayno(is it like "misapprove"?)

I'm curious about that as a verb, too. You could actively respect
someone or show them disrespect.

If you disesteem a blue gill, would that mean you served it raw?
Ozark sushi?

And if you leave without paying for it, is it mistaken?

Wolfgang
who, what with the bright sunshine today and the promise of spring soon to
come, is feeling a bit of distemper.

Old February 20th, 2008, 07:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Wolfgang
who, what with the bright sunshine today and the promise of spring soon to
come, is feeling a bit of distemper.

Ha Ha.
Frank Reid
who, due to the cold is feeling disterperate.

Old February 20th, 2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
Wolfgang
who, what with the bright sunshine today and the promise of spring soon
come, is feeling a bit of distemper.

Ha Ha.
Frank Reid
who, due to the cold is feeling disterperate.

Um............. ?

Or is that a typo?

Wolfgang

Old February 20th, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

On Feb 20, 2:11*pm, "Wolfgang" wrote:
"Frank Reid" wrote in message

Wolfgang
who, what with the bright sunshine today and the promise of spring soon
come, is feeling a bit of distemper.

Ha Ha.
Frank Reid
who, due to the cold is feeling disterperate.

Um............. ? * * * * *

Or is that a typo?

Okay, distemperate. You try to type with mittens on. Better yet, try
it with kittens on.
Frank Reid
(who's got a berry, berry bad case of brain freeze)

Old February 20th, 2008, 08:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Frank Reid" wrote in message

Wolfgang
who, what with the bright sunshine today and the promise of spring soon
come, is feeling a bit of distemper.

Ha Ha.
Frank Reid
who, due to the cold is feeling disterperate.

Um............. ?

Or is that a typo?

Okay, distemperate.

Ah!

You try to type with mittens on.

Hey, I've lived with this pretty much all my life. At least you get to see
the sun more than once per season.

Better yet, try it with kittens on.

As good an excuse for catachresis as I've ever seen.

Frank Reid
(who's got a berry, berry bad case of brain freeze)

You should save the slurpies for summertime.

Wolfgang