Merril Creek Smallie

Old May 18th, 2007, 03:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Thundercat

Default Merril Creek Smallie

I plucked this little chunk after work today. It was on a bed about 30 feet
from shore and about 6 feet deep. I could see it clearly during breaks in
the breeze as the water glassed over. I held him long enough for a photo and
bid him adieu. He was back on the bed within seconds.

There were gangs of 10" - 13" thuggish largemouth bass terrorizing the
baitfish in the shallows, and hyper aggressive rock bass picking up every
piece of plastic I threw.

I also took some time to look in on the resident bald eagles, visible from
the inlet tower parking area. The have observation binoculars set up, but no
way for me to get a photo.

See here for a reservoir overview: http://www.merrillcreek.com/home.html

Harry J aka Thundercat
http://www.gotobaits.com
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	merrill_creek_smallie.jpg
Views:	809
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	272  Click image for larger version

Name:	merrill_creek_res.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	273
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Nice chunk there TC

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM