Electronic Shimano

Old December 11th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Scott Brown

Default Electronic Shimano

This message should go under the electronic shimano messages that have
plagued my inbox, but wanted to start a new onme. I have never heard of it,
and was wondering if there was a web-site where I could see one. I fish with
a mitchel spidercast now, but this past summer went and picked up an Aubu
Garcia reel, from the flor of my boat, and was really impressed with the
action I was able to get with it, pitching, flipping and an ocasional skip
here and there (after plunking it off several boat houses), I had two but
one, went to reel heaven. Anyway do you have a web-site where I can do a
little looking at the electronic shimano? Sure would appreciate it. Thanks
in Advance,
Scooter

Old December 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Scott Brown" wrote in message
. ..
This message should go under the electronic shimano messages that have
plagued my inbox, but wanted to start a new onme. I have never heard of
it,
and was wondering if there was a web-site where I could see one. I fish
with
a mitchel spidercast now, but this past summer went and picked up an Aubu
Garcia reel, from the flor of my boat, and was really impressed with the
action I was able to get with it, pitching, flipping and an ocasional skip
here and there (after plunking it off several boat houses), I had two but
one, went to reel heaven. Anyway do you have a web-site where I can do a
little looking at the electronic shimano? Sure would appreciate it. Thanks
in Advance,
Scooter

Sure thing, you can read the official Shimano information at the following
link,

http://fish.shimano.com/publish/cont...cuttatedc.html
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 15th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Henry Hefner

Here is a guy selling one new one for $400.
http://www.texasfishingforum.com/.ub...;f=33;t=007383