Hook and Sinker .... Usenet Groups

Old July 11th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Bob La Londe

Default Hook and Sinker .... Usenet Groups

Hey, its been re-done. Now in the forums there is a read only section
clearly posted to be Usenet groups. Cool. We went around a bit, but he did
listen. ROFB isn't in that section, but... LOL.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old July 11th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Todd Copeland

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Hey, its been re-done. Now in the forums there is a read only section
clearly posted to be Usenet groups. Cool. We went around a bit, but he

did
listen. ROFB isn't in that section, but... LOL.

Jeffery did not want all the crap he posted to show up on his own site.
Guy's still an idiot. Claims he removes spam from the group before
representing it as his own... turns out _he_ creates 99% of the spam
himself!