DDFS sign up period almost over

Old September 13th, 2006, 03:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tim J.

Default DDFS sign up period almost over

Only four more days to sign up for the now infamous Dog Days Fly Swap. Nine
people have already signed up, and I'd really like to see around 15-20
people on board. Liberals are welcome! ;-) You really need to sign up now
to beat the last minute rush. . . BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Actually, there
isn't any more, but I just like saying, "BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!"
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 15th, 2006, 04:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
bugcaster

I'd like to, but I'm leaving for Utah next week and will not have the time
to tie anything. Sorry to miss the event.

Bugcaster

Old September 17th, 2006, 06:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Mr. Opus McDopus

"Hans van der Stroom" wrote in message
ll.nl...
Howdy swappers!

I did some thinking and my TBD-fly emerged to a Black Gnat.

Hans van der Stroom

Proof that Evolution is a fact of life!

Op

Old September 19th, 2006, 04:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
tony weall

tim ill be tying a wet weally (my variation on a zonker minnow) eddie looks
like hell be tying a emerger pattern but he hasnt decided