Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 16th, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
CB[_2_]

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 16th, 2007, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 15-Nov-2007, "CB" wrote:

Attached file: CB's Catch off Daytona 11-13-07-3.jpg (368,393 bytes)

Nice
Thanks for the post
It is 20 degrees here
Your post made me feel warmer

Fred
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Somebody is going to be eating goodCB wrote:

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

CB wrote:

The water was a little chilly, especially the third dive. After my buddy and
I shot a cobia a piece a bull shark showed up and bugged us all the way up
to the boat

Man I hate Bull sharks, 98% of all shark attacks, world wide, are made
by those guys, If he had gotten close enough to me, a 357 Power Head
would have went off. Not because I would be scared, just I hate them so
much. More than once I have had them take my spear fishing catch, and
hit a fish I was fighting while surf fishing. All of the Shark attacks
we have had on swimmers locally have been from those guys

There is no shortage of Bull Sharks, (unlike their deeper water
relatives) as they mainly live close to shore, not where commercial
fisherman can fish for them , but where they come in contact with
swimmers. I have flown low over the beaches of Florida, and have seen
them by the thousands inside the sand bars. Their fins never broach the
surface, unless they are in 1 foot of water (which they go frequently),
the swimmers never know they are surrounded by them.

They had two idiots filming a shark hugger documentary a couple years
back, and they were wading among Bulls in 2 feet of water, showing how
they were safe, that Bulls don't just attack people, when a Bull nailed
one of the fools

That is one shark there should be no limit on for the sport fisherman
surf fishing, as their numbers need reducing along the beaches. These
new limit regulations, are going to increase shark attacks along
America's beaches, but the left wingers will claim it's due to Global
Warming.

Old November 16th, 2007, 07:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 16-Nov-2007, Rodney Long wrote:

These
new limit regulations, are going to increase shark attacks along
America's beaches, but the left wingers will claim it's due to Global
Warming.

Perhaps we should have no limit & aseason on people who do not believe in
gloabal warming
How can you NOT!!!!!! believe in our delitiriouse effects leading to global
warming
Do you think that overpopulation, clear cutting and wars are good for the
planet and its ecosystem?
Do you think that those in power in Wash , Suadi Arabia and the other ruling
families really give a **** about toxic emissions
They only care about their walllets!
Perhaps we should have an open season on bigots, warm mnngers and war
profiteers and those who belong to and support the military industrial
complex.

I would vote for it.
Fred
Old November 16th, 2007, 08:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

wrote in message

On 16-Nov-2007, Rodney Long wrote:

These
new limit regulations, are going to increase shark attacks along
America's beaches, but the left wingers will claim it's due to Global
Warming.

Perhaps we should have no limit & aseason on people who do not believe in
gloabal warming
How can you NOT!!!!!!

What caused all the ice to melt back when Montana was covered with it eons
ago? What was the cause of all the higher temperatures than we have now in
the 1930's?

I'm all for trying to minimize pollution and think green, but I'm not
jumping on the GL band wagon.

My two pennies,
JT

Old November 16th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Well, isn't anyone going to resize this? Do I have to do everything
myself? :-)

Old November 17th, 2007, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello ,

[...]

The contention that the activities of man are causing gobal warming is, to
use technical terms, complete bull**** and utter nonsense.

The data just do not support it. You have to believe by faith that the perpatrators
of this hoax know what they are talking about.

Just look at Al Gore's lifestyle, he does'nt appear to be too concerned about
it - what a f___ing hypocrite.

It is both bad science and bad religion.

Jim

Old November 17th, 2007, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 16-Nov-2007, rw wrote:

Well, isn't anyone going to resize this? Do I have to do everything
myself? :-)

C'mon man
We were waiting for you to re-size this
Thanks in advance
Fred
Old November 17th, 2007, 05:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

What can I say to a reply like this
Ostriches and now humans stick their heads in the ground

Fred