gallatin mt is not BOMBAY india

Old June 12th, 2004, 03:26 PM
wb2lx

Default gallatin mt is not BOMBAY india

when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

Old June 12th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Wayne Harrison

"wb2lx" wrote in message
when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

bj, your twin brother is damn near bizzare as you are...

wayno

Old June 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM
wb2lx

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:41:33 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"wb2lx" wrote in message
.. .
when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

bj, your twin brother is damn near bizzare as you are...

wayno

\
yo asshole i work in the computer industry a lot of my friends are out
of 60-90 m jobs because of ragheads i live in ny the fishing upstate
is as good as the gallatin i dont have to go there i can go to
to las vegas ant the hell with fishing and never see a raghead
Old June 12th, 2004, 04:03 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:41:33 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"wb2lx" wrote in message
.. .
when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

bj, your twin brother is damn near bizzare as you are...

wayno

Well, maybe, but is he as "wierd," too...? G

TC,
Old June 12th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Wayne Harrison

wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:41:33 GMT, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"wb2lx" wrote in message
.. .
when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

bj, your twin brother is damn near bizzare as you are...

wayno

Well, maybe, but is he as "wierd," too...? G

TC,

this is truly a red letter day. first, this ****ing idiot falls in,
apparently from another planet, and then raoul makes his subtle return. le
duc du chocolat is gonna be *so* happy!

yfitons
wayno

Old June 12th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Frank Reid

yo asshole i work in the computer industry a lot of my friends are out
of 60-90 m jobs because of ragheads

Ya know, it may have been because they didn't keep up with the technology
and continued to ask for outrageous salaries. Dot bomb is over, friend.
BTW, your puerile invectives and racial epitaphs have no place in an
international news group.

i live in ny the fishing upstate
is as good as the gallatin i dont have to go there i can go to
to las vegas ant the hell with fishing and never see a raghead

Or you can go join the rest of your insipid KKK brethren and their
sisters/wives in a coal mine somewhere and blow the entrance.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old June 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Mark H. Bowen

While we all know there are *some* decent folk in NY state, you ain't one of them.

Hope you end up like a lot of your friends, you ****in' racist ****head!

Mark
"wb2lx" wrote in message
when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old June 13th, 2004, 03:19 AM
daytripper

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:26:03 GMT, wb2lx wrote:

when I called a 800 number for montana info i got
india last time i checked the Gaiiatin was in mt

I intend to spend all of july in Montana probably
will spend several thousand dollars and fish

why do I get rag heads who dont know the madison fron the hudson
this a prime example of gov stupidity

Oh man! Tony G! Dat you?

/daytripper ("Meeeow, babeee"! ;-)