NWC and JJs Magic

Old August 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default NWC and JJs Magic

Talked with JJ last night - he wants to send everyone fishing the NWC
a set of his dip and dye. I told him I thought 20 would be enough?
Has the roster been updated anywhere?

Also, having second thoughts about arriving early and leaving the day
after the tournament. Fritz and I usually stay a week or so after and
fish and I hate to mess that up. And thinking about leaving Saturday
morning,driving 18 hours then fishing a 8 hour tournament makes me
feel REAL old.

May change my reservations from arriving on Wed before Labor Day to
Sunday before.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Talked with JJ last night - he wants to send everyone fishing the NWC
a set of his dip and dye. I told him I thought 20 would be enough?
Has the roster been updated anywhere?

Also, having second thoughts about arriving early and leaving the day
after the tournament. Fritz and I usually stay a week or so after and
fish and I hate to mess that up. And thinking about leaving Saturday
morning,driving 18 hours then fishing a 8 hour tournament makes me
feel REAL old.

May change my reservations from arriving on Wed before Labor Day to
Sunday before.

WOW! That's great news Ronnie. Please give my thanks to the guys at JJ's
Magic. The roster hasn't been updated recently and as far as I know, it
stands the way it is. But we always get late-comers.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 9th, 2008, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Just talked to JJ and he is sending one bottle of his dip and dye for
each person. I had hoped to get a set of four for each.

Steve - want me to bring the club digital scales this year?

Ronni

http://fishing.about.com