Recipes

Old January 30th, 2009, 04:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Recipes

"family-outdoors" wrote in message
We posted around 100 wild fish and game recipes for about everything
we could think of...if any one points out we missed bear recipes, I
know. Truthfully I have only had it once I liked at a Sportsman's
Banquet in Alaska when we lived there. I also don't have any pike
recipes listed.

The recipes, I think are well-organized and I included a Word Download
option if you want to print them. I made a different Word file for
each type critter or fish.

The Link's
http://family-outdoors.com/Wild_Fish...eparation.html

Family-Outdoors

I went to the site and didn't find anything for cooking Asian Water Buffalo.
I've got TWELVE CUBIC FEET of water buffalo in the freezer now and I need
some good water buffalo recipes!

Old January 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
family-outdoors

http://family-outdoors.com/Wild_Fish...nd_Preparation...

Family-Outdoors

I went to the site and didn't find anything for cooking Asian Water Buffalo.
I've got TWELVE CUBIC FEET of water buffalo in the freezer now and I need
some good water buffalo recipes!

Water Buffalo??? How about some zebra backstrap recipes too?
Family-Outdoors
www.family-outdoors.com
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"family-outdoors" wrote in message SNIP

I went to the site and didn't find anything for cooking Asian Water
Buffalo.
I've got TWELVE CUBIC FEET of water buffalo in the freezer now and I need
some good water buffalo recipes!

Water Buffalo??? How about some zebra backstrap recipes too?
Family-Outdoors
www.family-outdoors.com

Nope, I've tried zebra while in South Africa and the only way I like it is
when it's made into Biltong, a kind of African jerky. Besides, it's not
possible to bring any meat back from Africa, but it is possible to shoot
Asian Water Buffalo here in the states.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 30th, 2009, 11:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:01:58 -0800 (PST), family-outdoors
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then

wrote:
[...]

He ate those and didn't bring any back!

Steve, where is my care package with the Water Buffalo in it? Don't
make me look up dry ice sellers in your area!

_

Dan TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_3_]

Try this Steve,

Ingredients
44 Gallons of Spaghetti Sauce
40.5 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
12 Cubic Feet of Water Buffalo
216 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Directions

HEAT oven to 375°F. Pour sauce into 117 Feet x 81 Feet baking dish. Stir in
27 cups of Parmesan. Add Water Buffalo; turn to coat both sides with sauce.
Cover with foil, lot's and lot's of foil.

BAKE 30 min. Uncover.

SERVE over your favorite hot cooked pasta!

TOP with remaining cheeses; bake 5 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and
cheese is melted

Old January 31st, 2009, 08:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles B. Summers

You sound a little sarcastic, but those of us that know Steve... knows that
he is serious...

I've seen the picture... and that thing with the Water Buffalo is pretty
ugly Steve.

Old January 31st, 2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
m...
You sound a little sarcastic, but those of us that know Steve... knows
that he is serious...

I've seen the picture... and that thing with the Water Buffalo is pretty
ugly Steve.

LOL! And this is coming from Catfish Summers? And for those who think I
was being sarcastic,

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/stor...terBuffalo.htm

I did a search for Asian Water Buffalo recipes and the only one I could find
was a Thai recipe. It sounded more than a tad spicy!

Old January 31st, 2009, 08:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:27:59 -0600, "Charles B. Summers"
park then wrote:

You sound a little sarcastic, but those of us that know Steve... knows that
he is serious...

I've seen the picture... and that thing with the Water Buffalo is pretty
ugly Steve.

Charles, that thing with the Water Buffalo is Steve! BG

Old January 31st, 2009, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
... And for those who think
I was being sarcastic,

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/stor...terBuffalo.htm

Isn't that about like shooting cattle in a pen ? Where's the
sport in "hunting" on a fenced in "preserve". Not my cup of
tea, that's for sure.

I did a search for Asian Water Buffalo recipes and the only one I could
find was a Thai recipe. It sounded more than a tad spicy!

The American Water Buffalo Association has a web page:

http://www.americanwaterbuffalo.org/

and on there somewhere is a bibliography which includes some
cookbooks. Most of the recipes are going to be like the one
you found.

--
Ken Fortenberry