Recipes

Old January 31st, 2009, 10:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles B. Summers

Default Recipes

Catfish Summers... y'all still hanging on to that? What happened to "Second
Place Summers", or "The BassPro"???

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
m...
You sound a little sarcastic, but those of us that know Steve... knows
that he is serious...

I've seen the picture... and that thing with the Water Buffalo is pretty
ugly Steve.

LOL! And this is coming from Catfish Summers? And for those who think I
was being sarcastic,

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/stor...terBuffalo.htm

I did a search for Asian Water Buffalo recipes and the only one I could
find was a Thai recipe. It sounded more than a tad spicy!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 1st, 2009, 06:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka[_3_]

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:06:24 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

Nope, I've tried zebra while in South Africa and the only way I like it is
when it's made into Biltong, a kind of African jerky. Besides, it's not
possible to bring any meat back from Africa, but it is possible to shoot
Asian Water Buffalo here in the states.

Fry that up with the last pig you shot, by golly...You are such a
liar. I think it was a musk-ox. Spam alert here folks...Steve is a
fraud and a blow-hard....take notice! SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! He fries
huge brookies, right by his apartment!!! Don't even send him a dime.He
justs writes this crap in usenet to solicit suckers. As in fish.
Old February 1st, 2009, 02:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
SNIP

Isn't that about like shooting cattle in a pen ? Where's the
sport in "hunting" on a fenced in "preserve". Not my cup of
tea, that's for sure.

Well, it's not for everyone, that's for sure. But for those who like to
hunt big game and are at the end of the season, this is an alternative.
It's more challenging than you might think and it's a great way to fill the
freezer with meat. I can certainly say that it's a lot more fun than
pushing a shopping cart up and down the aisles at the grocery store!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers