ROFFian night out

Old April 6th, 2011, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default ROFFian night out

As I sit here in a hotel in beautiful Bedford, MASS, I think back upon
the Boston Massacre II from 2001. Here it is, 10 years later, my hair
has turned a wonderful shade of platinum blNond and I get to have
dinner with some old ROFFians. Not saying that the ROFFians are old,
just that they've been around... okay, who are we kidding. They're
old, I'm old ... what was I saying?
Oh yeah.. spent last night over dinner with Allen Epps. Wonderful
time was had by all. We both work for the same company so we talked
computer geek stuff till the wee hours.
This eve, I had the pleasure of dining with Stan Gula and Tim
(TIMMAAYYY!) Johnson. Neither of which get out fishin' enough.
Wonderful thing about ROFF. Most anywhere I go, I can find a
friend.
Frank Reid
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
angler[_2_]

On 6 Apr, 02:07, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
As I sit here in a hotel in beautiful Bedford, MASS, I think back upon
the Boston Massacre II from 2001. *Here it is, 10 years later, my hair
has turned a wonderful shade of platinum blNond and I get to have
dinner with some old ROFFians. *Not saying that the ROFFians are old,
just that they've been around... okay, who are we kidding. *They're
old, I'm old ... what was I saying?
Oh yeah.. spent last night over dinner with Allen Epps. *Wonderful
time was had by all. *We both work for the same company so we talked
computer geek stuff till the wee hours.
This eve, I had the pleasure of dining with Stan Gula and Tim
(TIMMAAYYY!) Johnson. *Neither of which get out fishin' enough.
Wonderful thing about ROFF. *Most anywhere I go, I can find a
friend.
* * * * * * *Frank Reid

About time you showed up in Sweden then "old" friend

/Roger
Old April 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Frank Reid © 2010 typed:
As I sit here in a hotel in beautiful Bedford, MASS, I think back upon
the Boston Massacre II from 2001. Here it is, 10 years later, my hair
has turned a wonderful shade of platinum blNond and I get to have
dinner with some old ROFFians. Not saying that the ROFFians are old,
just that they've been around... okay, who are we kidding. They're
old, I'm old ... what was I saying?
Oh yeah.. spent last night over dinner with Allen Epps. Wonderful
time was had by all. We both work for the same company so we talked
computer geek stuff till the wee hours.
This eve, I had the pleasure of dining with Stan Gula and Tim
(TIMMAAYYY!) Johnson. Neither of which get out fishin' enough.
Wonderful thing about ROFF. Most anywhere I go, I can find a
friend.

The pleasure was all yours. ;-) It was good seeing you again, old man.
Aren't you going to tell your "Firebox" story?
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Apr 6, 11:48*am, "Tim J."
wrote:
Frank Reid © 2010 typed:

[...]

Not on a traceable computer.
Frank Reid
Old April 7th, 2011, 12:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Apr 6, 12:52*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Apr 6, 11:48*am, "Tim J."
wrote:

Frank Reid © 2010 typed:

[...]

OOH!

A Frank story that Frank won't tell??!!!!

DO tell.....somebody.....Please!

giles
Old April 7th, 2011, 03:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Giles typed:
snip
A Frank story that Frank won't tell??!!!!

DO tell.....somebody.....Please!

So Frank sez. . . then bride sez. . . then Stan sez. . . Oh, GAWD, we just
laughed and laughed, as you can well imagine!
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 4/6/2011 10:23 PM, Tim J. wrote:
typed:
snip
A Frank story that Frank won't tell??!!!!

DO tell.....somebody.....Please!

So Frank sez. . . then bride sez. . . then Stan sez. . . Oh, GAWD, we just
laughed and laughed, as you can well imagine!

a great time was had by all, and they laughed and farted all the way
home......
Tom
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Apr 6, 9:23*pm, "Tim J." wrote:
Giles typed:
snip

A Frank story that Frank won't tell??!!!!

DO tell.....somebody.....Please!

So Frank sez. . . then bride sez. . . then Stan sez. . . Oh, GAWD, we just
laughed and laughed, as you can well imagine!
--
TL,
Tim

See, this is what happens when somebody else tells Frank
stories.....too much social networking.....not enough centrifugal
body parts.

On the other hand, it's good to see evidence that some of our old
friends are still among us.

giles