ot health care

Old September 18th, 2009, 01:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default ot health care

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:28:39 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

David LaCourse wrote:
I don't know, but I do know they seem to have to wait longer for certain
procedures. Time was very important in my case. It had to be done NOW
and was. I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.

You're just making **** up. You have absolutely no way of knowing
your chances of survival in Canada or the UK because you don't
know diddly about health care in Canada or the UK. But you've
never let ignorance stop you from spouting off your fat mouth
before so why should this time be any different.

You're a great Republican, Louie. Keep up the good work and ...

Carry on.

Um, just out of curiosity, what personal experience do you have with those
health care systems? On what do you base your assertion that he's wrong?

HTH,
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2009-09-17 21:48:48 -0400, Tim Lysyk said:

Do you think people in Canada or Great Britain do not get to select
their own doctors?

I don't know, but I do know they seem to have to wait longer for
certain procedures. *Time was very important in my case. *It had to be
done NOW and was. *I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.

So......um.....Bixby should have stayed here, huh?

Moron.

g.
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

wrote:
David LaCourse wrote:
I don't know, but I do know they seem to have to wait longer for certain
procedures. *Time was very important in my case. *It had to be done NOW
and was. *I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.

You're just making **** up. You have absolutely no way of knowing
your chances of survival in Canada or the UK because you don't
know diddly about health care in Canada or the UK. But you've
never let ignorance stop you from spouting off your fat mouth
before so why should this time be any different.

You're a great Republican, Louie. Keep up the good work and ...

Carry on.

Um, just out of curiosity, what personal experience do you have with those
health care systems? *On what do you base your assertion that he's wrong?

Just out of curiosity, what personal experience do you have with
everything? On what do you base your assertion that everybody is
wrong?

Seriously.

g.
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:49:28 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
David LaCourse wrote:
I don't know, but I do know they seem to have to wait longer for certain
procedures. Time was very important in my case. It had to be done NOW
and was. I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.
You're just making **** up. You have absolutely no way of knowing
your chances of survival in Canada or the UK because you don't
know diddly about health care in Canada or the UK. But you've
never let ignorance stop you from spouting off your fat mouth
before so why should this time be any different.

You're a great Republican, Louie. Keep up the good work and ...

Carry on.

Um, just out of curiosity, what personal experience do you have with those
health care systems?

I've been to a hospital in Atikokan, Ontario. Other
than that, none.

Um, well, I've been to not only Cape Canaveral, but the Texas, Mississippi AND
Alabama space facilities...I'm not claiming to be Neil Armstrong...and speaking
of outer space, how's the view up Uranus way these days....?

On what do you base your assertion that he's wrong?

Louie's doubts may be baseless but they can't technically
be called "wrong", so I never asserted that he's wrong.

Fair enough. On what do you base your assertion that his doubts are (or may be)
"baseless?"

HTH,
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:28:53 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
David LaCourse wrote:
... I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.
You're just making **** up. You have absolutely no way of knowing
your chances of survival in Canada or the UK because you don't
know diddly about health care in Canada or the UK.
On what do you base your assertion that he's wrong?
Louie's doubts may be baseless but they can't technically
be called "wrong", so I never asserted that he's wrong.

Fair enough. On what do you base your assertion that his doubts are (or may be)
"baseless?"

I base that assertion on the fact that Louie doesn't know
diddly about health care in Canada or the UK.

And on what do you base your assessment of Louie's knowledge of the health care
in Canada or the UK? And since you admit that you know little about them
yourself, how do you claim to be able to assess Louie's knowledge, even if you
had all the details of his knowledge? I mean, it sounds like you don't know
diddly about, um, well, Louie's diddly, nor does your own diddly function as an
effective measure of his diddly and/or diddlyness, or lack thereof, insofar as
his diddly and/or diddlyness is concerned, or not, as the case may, or may not,
be...

Ya know, Rick, you could save us both a lot of unnecessary
typing if you'd just read my posts carefully the first time.

Well, maybe, but it would save even more if you would read them - hell, screw
"carefully," just sorta glance 'em over - before you send them...

HTH,
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Lazarus Cooke

In article 2009091807474016807-dplacourse@aolcom, David LaCourse
wrote:

I doubt I would have survived in Canada or GB.

The normally accepted rule of thumb for a country's healthcare is
infant mortality. Afghanistan comes last, and most of the poorest 30 or
so are in Africa.

But the richest country in the world comes an astonishing forty-fourth
from the top. The USA's infant mortality is 6.26 per 1,000 live births,
compared to, say, 2.75 in Sweden, 3.33 in France, 4.25 in Slovenia,
4.85 in the UK, 5.04 in Canada.

Amazingly, the US manages to come even behind Cuba (5.82).

My source for these 2009 figures is that well-known commie outfit, the
CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/rankorder/20
91rank.html

Lazarus