OT Excellent "How To" Column

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default OT Excellent "How To" Column

On Sep 27, 4:18*pm, David F wrote:
On Sep 27, 3:39*pm, DaveS wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:03*am, David F wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:10*pm, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
"You cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot."
Well, there goes health care reform...
Damn, which one killed health care reform, Morford or Maddow ?

Er, see below...
I've always wondered why religion seems to terrify "liberals" and supposed
"intellectuals" so much...
I don't know any liberals or intellectuals who are terrified of
religion. Many are themselves religious and those who aren't
take a "live and let live" approach to religion.

Now, when you start demanding that the government adopt your
"religion" and impose its dogma on the citizenry, that's terrifying.

There...

Oddly enough, I think I understand your cryptic nonsense.

You're saying liberals are trying to impose their "religion"
on the citizenry. That's hilarious. I believe Todd the phony
fly fisherman expressed a similar idiotic sentiment here on
roff.

But hey, look on the bright side, no one will ever accuse you
or Todd of being a liberal or a "supposed intellectual".

--
Ken Fortenberry

Nonetheless the liverals do provide comic relief. Bama rules!!- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you attempt to list the sons and daughters of Tory
congressmen, or Tory media pieholes who serve in either Iraq or
Afganistan, or South America or the Horn of Africa or anywhere for
that matter, in any other capacity than agents of defense contractors
or gravy train blood suckers. Go for it big mouth.
Dave

Why so angry?

Because you're icky.

Would it count if my own daughter is right now in the horn of africa?

Would it count if right now the horn of africa is in her?

Do I care at all what you think......of anything?

Interesting question. I'm guessing, ten minutes ago, no.
Now?

It's Bama time.....

And where's the white wimmin?

g.

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Sep 27, 4:22*pm, rw wrote:
David F wrote:
Why so angry?

Would it count if my own daughter is right now in the horn of africa?

Do I care at all what you think......of anything?

It's Bama time.....

Jesus ****ing H. Christ, are you going to post something about fly
fishing or not?

Remember this comment, on your first-ever post:

"Stick to fly fishing here."

Boring.

Tedious.

g.

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
[...]

Gotta be a few Snedekers in their......their
EVERY****in'where.....ainna?

g.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Sep 27, 2:58*pm, DaveS wrote:
On Sep 27, 7:40*am, wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:32:18 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
You gotta love Mark Morford, talk about hitting the nail
squarely on the head:

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/morford/

And while you're at it, be sure to check out Frank Schaeffer
on a recent Rachel Maddow show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPwGV1h4lW8

"You cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot."

Well, there goes health care reform...

Damn, which one killed health care reform, Morford or Maddow ?

Er, see below...

I've always wondered why religion seems to terrify "liberals" and supposed
"intellectuals" so much...

I don't know any liberals or intellectuals who are terrified of
religion. Many are themselves religious and those who aren't
take a "live and let live" approach to religion.

Now, when you start demanding that the government adopt your
"religion" and impose its dogma on the citizenry, that's terrifying.

There...

HTH,
R- Hide quoted text -

Richard, you need to visit a few of these pastors more frequently. You
know the issue is tying a particular religious belief to extreme right
wing historical myth. That particular belief is NOT just the
difference between believing Jesus was God's son, vs Jesus was not
God's son, as you stated. It is the belief that Jesus IS God, and ONLY
thru an abject submission to the Jesus manifestation, can a person
avoid death as a finality. Nothing else cuts it.

The similarity and rigidity of these belief systems are closer to the
most backward, militant and violent forms of Islam, than even to
traditional variant of Christianity, much less to Desert monotheism.
Why do you think so much of the iconography and language of these
folks is battle and blood filled? They are not kidding. Live and let
live is not ultimately part of the picture.

"Liberals" more fearful of religion than Tories? Do you have cable? or
channel surf at all? It just does not wash.

Oh, Jesus!

g.
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Oh, Jesus!

g.- Hide quoted text -

Exactly.
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Sep 27, 4:17*pm, rw wrote:
David F wrote:
On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, rw wrote:

David F wrote:

Why so angry?

Would it count if my own daughter is right now in the horn of africa?

Do I care at all what you think......of anything?

It's Bama time.....

Jesus ****ing H. Christ, are you going to post something about fly
fishing or not?

Remember this comment, on your first-ever post:

"Stick to fly fishing here."

Reading lessons needed? I believe I was promptly told that isn't how
things work here. Now if you want some secret spots on the Oreti,
you'll have to speak a bit more cordially. *tabooma

My interest in secret spots on the Oreti is negligible. But that would
be a start, though you should know that posting "secret" spots on the
Internet is questionable on many levels.

--
Cut "to the chase" for my email address.- Hide quoted text -

This is funny: we are now supposed to believe he has some experience
on the Oreti River, NZ. Bahahahahaha. He won't post diddle on fishing.
Never has, IMOH he never will. Palin and Plumber Joe are more his
speed. Let's see if he proves me wrong.