Penns Clave 2011 - The Preview

Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Penns Clave 2011 - The Preview

On May 2, 6:00*pm, "Russell D." wrote:

I know a couple place they might take hold. Address is sent.

Got it. Will send in the next 48 hours.

Russell

You can't have too many trees.

"Plant trees. They give us two of the most crucial elements for our
survival; oxygen and books."--A. Whitney Brown.

giles
who realizes, of course, that there are more environmentally sound
choices for paper production.....hemp, for example.....but that ain't
gonna happen for a while.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
vince

On 4/26/2011 8:42 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

..... working through 6 p.m. on Friday the 20th. That being said,
I'll have my car packed so I can actually leave from work, drive until
O-dark-thirty, get a room somewhere and then arrive Saturday.
Anyone else joining us?

Hi, Frank--

I've had a lot of computer problems and just this minute got ROFF
reconnected. I've been hoping tkhe Clave would NOT be the week of 22-28
but I guess it is. I have to go down to Virginia midweek for High
School concert my grandaughter is singing in. On e of those inescapable
grandparent obligations.

Can you post some kind of schedule? How long will you guys be here?

vince
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On May 3, 1:15*pm, vince wrote:
On 4/26/2011 8:42 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

..... working through 6 p.m. on Friday the 20th. *That being said,
I'll have my car packed so I can actually leave from work, drive until
O-dark-thirty, get a room somewhere and then arrive Saturday.
Anyone else joining us?

Hi, Frank--

I've had a lot of computer problems and just this minute got ROFF
reconnected. *I've been hoping tkhe Clave would NOT be the week of 22-28
but I guess it is. *I have to go down to Virginia midweek for High
School concert my grandaughter is singing in. On e of those inescapable
grandparent obligations.

Can you post some kind of schedule? *How long will you guys be here?

vince

Monday - liquor store and fish
Tuesday through Saturday - Rinse and repeat.
Will try to get something together, though there is no "central
command at this one, to include the fact that I don't know where I'm
staying.
Frank Reid
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
vince

Default Penns Clave SXchedule--sort of

Thanks, Frank.

Monday - liquor store and fish

You may be pleased to know that the liquor store on North Atherton in
State Copllege is now open on Sunday. No need to wait til Monday!

Will try to get something together...

I'll be watching this space......

vince

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On May 4, 8:28*pm, vince wrote:
Thanks, Frank.

Monday - liquor store and fish

You may be pleased to know that the liquor store on North Atherton in
State Copllege is now open on Sunday. No need to wait til Monday!

Will try to get something together...

I'll be watching this space......

vince

" the liquor store on North Atherton in State Copllege is now open on
Sunday."
Next thing you're going to tell me is that the Amish have steam-
powered buggies.
Frank Reid
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 5/4/2011 9:28 PM, vince wrote:
Thanks, Frank.

Monday - liquor store and fish

You may be pleased to know that the liquor store on North Atherton in
State Copllege is now open on Sunday. No need to wait til Monday!

Will try to get something together...

I'll be watching this space......

vince

looks like the Handy One and myself will be opening up Clave Central,
and staying for a week. Apparently, Rudy's idea of sympathy to 20 year
customers is to charge 3/4 of a years rent to keep an unopened trailer
on a lot unused. More about that later(and notably, the site for the
next, and ensuing claves)......See you all on the weekend before
Memorial Day. Fish til we drop!
Tom
Old May 5th, 2011, 11:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On May 5, 5:08*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 5/4/2011 9:28 PM, vince wrote:

Thanks, Frank.

Monday - liquor store and fish

You may be pleased to know that the liquor store on North Atherton in
State Copllege is now open on Sunday. No need to wait til Monday!

Will try to get something together...

I'll be watching this space......

vince

looks like the Handy One and myself will be opening up Clave Central,
and staying for a week. Apparently, Rudy's idea of sympathy to 20 year
customers is to charge 3/4 of a years rent to keep an unopened trailer
on a lot unused. More about that later(and notably, the site for the
next, and ensuing claves)......See you all on the weekend before
Memorial Day. Fish til we drop!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Frank Reid
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Ne roulent pas sur le canard!

Old May 6th, 2011, 01:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 5/5/2011 7:51 PM, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ne roulent pas sur le canard!

perhaps we should stop with the Duck Butt awards and go with the Flat
Duck trophies........I'd ask Wayno to make up a batch of T-Shirts, but.....
Tom
Old May 6th, 2011, 02:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-05 20:18:17 -0400, Tom Littleton said:

On 5/5/2011 7:51 PM, D. LaCourse wrote:
Ne roulent pas sur le canard!

perhaps we should stop with the Duck Butt awards and go with the Flat
Duck trophies........I'd ask Wayno to make up a batch of T-Shirts,
but.....
Tom

I have it from a reliable source that wayno still hasn't paid of the
note owed on the roff t-shirt fiasco of 2001. Poor man has to drive
around in a Jaguar! d;o)