Extra flies

Old July 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

Default Extra flies

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old I am about over climbing N.C
mountain streams fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with lots of professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred assorted dries- nymphs-etc in assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be Indian Joe
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Jul 13, 8:26*pm, Injun Joe wrote:
With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old *I am about over climbing *N.C
mountain streams *fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with *lots of *professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] *that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred * assorted dries- nymphs-etc *in *assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out *and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be *Indian Joe

Our club is trying to get flies together for Casting For Recovery, we
could also use them for our childrens' fishing days. The big thing is
the first Casting for Recovery outing in Nebraska in September.
Frank Reid
Cornhusker Flyfishers
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 7/13/2011 9:26 PM, Injun Joe wrote:
With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old I am about over climbing N.C
mountain streams fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with lots of professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred assorted dries- nymphs-etc in assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be Indian Joe

Bruce Fisher is running a program called Total Outdoors, which teaches
outdoor skills, with emphasis on Fly Fishing, out of his shop on Penn's
Creek. The program is geared to children of service members, and I'm
sure he would appreciate the donation. If interested, Joe, contact me
via email.
Tom
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-07-13 21:26:26 -0400, Injun Joe said:

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old I am about over climbing N.C
mountain streams fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with lots of professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred assorted dries- nymphs-etc in assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be Indian Joe

"Healing Waters", a fly fishing program for wounded vets, will be held
next June at Lakewood. I am sure they could use some flies. All
equipment is being given by volunteers.

Old July 15th, 2011, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-07-13 21:26:26 -0400, Injun Joe said:

With knees- back- eyes-etc getting old *I am about over climbing *N..C
mountain streams *fishing for brookies'
So I find myself with *lots of *professional tied new flies [ that
have never touch water ] *that my wife does not want.
Is anyone running a junior program or free school for beginners that
could use 3 or 4 hundred * assorted dries- nymphs-etc *in *assorted
fliy boxes for you to sort out *and use ?
Joe the Elder--used to be *Indian Joe

"Healing Waters", a fly fishing program for wounded vets, will be held
next June at Lakewood. *I am sure they could use some flies. *All
equipment is being given by volunteers.

Dave

Hm.....

There are worse solutions to the existential dilemma than torturing
fish.

i guess

g.
who supposes so.
Old July 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

My e-mail is --thanks joe
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe

Old July 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe

Still printing wrong E-mail--------
correct is
thanks mr dell
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

On Jul 15, 10:48*am, Injun Joe wrote:
My e-mail is --thanks joe

My correct e-mail is