For Jeff Miller...

Old January 30th, 2006, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default For Jeff Miller...

... maybe you can use this service if IJ won't fly out to Montana with you g:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/01/30...eut/index.html
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old January 30th, 2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Charlie Choc typed:
.. maybe you can use this service if IJ won't fly out to Montana with
you g:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/01/30...eut/index.html

For some reason, I always seem to inherit "best friends" sitting next to me.
"Oh, I read that book, but I didn't like the way the main character died at
the end." "Are you going to eat that cookie?" "Do you like 'Alice in
Chains'? I'll be listening to that (cranked) for the rest of the trip." "Who
the hell would read a book called 'A Reverence for Wood?" etc, etc.
--
TL,
Tim

Old January 30th, 2006, 11:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Tim J." wrote ...
For some reason, I always seem to inherit "best friends" sitting next to
me. TL,
Tim
------------------------

While I don't look much like her ('least I don't think so...), I seem to be
in the position of the old woman who sat next to Stryker in "Airplane".

Dan
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines

Old January 30th, 2006, 11:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Daniel-San wrote:
"Tim J." wrote ...
For some reason, I always seem to inherit "best friends" sitting next to
me.

While I don't look much like her ('least I don't think so...), I seem to be
in the position of the old woman who sat next to Stryker in "Airplane".

All you need is a magazine and a glare. When your seatmate
attempts to start an inane conversation sigh deeply, place
your magazine in your lap, look at them over the tops of
your glasses like you've just noticed a **** stain on the
carpet and ask, "pardon me ?"
Old January 31st, 2006, 02:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Charlie Choc wrote:

.. maybe you can use this service if IJ won't fly out to Montana with you g:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/01/30...eut/index.html

unfortunately, if able to select my preferred seatmate, i'm afraid i
would end up being arrested and divorced. g

fear usually stifles my already introverted personality, so i'm
oblivious to all but the changing sounds of the plane, the emergency
exit info, and counting the rivets in the wing. but, i have to admit,
though we rarely sit near one another on our plane trips, joe frequently
adds zest to a plane ride.

jeff
Old January 31st, 2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:24:34 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:

fear usually stifles my already introverted personality, so i'm
oblivious to all but the changing sounds of the plane, the emergency
exit info, and counting the rivets in the wing. but, i have to admit,
though we rarely sit near one another on our plane trips, joe frequently
adds zest to a plane ride.

Hey, fly with me, Jeff. I've already crashed twice. Nothin' to it.

d;o(

Old January 31st, 2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:24:34 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:

... joe frequently
adds zest to a plane ride.

And to a 'clave too, hope he decides to come to Montana this year.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old January 31st, 2006, 03:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:53:56 -0500, Charlie Choc
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:24:34 -0500, Jeff Miller
wrote:

... joe frequently
adds zest to a plane ride.

And to a 'clave too,

And I almost forgot - a camp fire as well. g
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old January 31st, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Hey, fly with me, Jeff. I've already crashed twice. Nothin' to it.

d;o(

so, in garp terms, you're pre-disastered and safer? anyway, hope to see
you again at some point, even if not on a flight.

jeff
Old January 31st, 2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

In article , Dave LaCourse
writes
wrote:

fear usually stifles my already introverted personality, so i'm
oblivious to all but the changing sounds of the plane, the emergency
exit info, and counting the rivets in the wing. but, i have to admit,
though we rarely sit near one another on our plane trips, joe frequently
adds zest to a plane ride.

Hey, fly with me, Jeff. I've already crashed twice. Nothin' to it.

d;o(

Is that your problem Dave - good distance but poor presentation :-)
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk