Zee Flies! Zee Flies!

Old October 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Daniel-San

Default Zee Flies! Zee Flies!

Christmas in October!

DDFS flies arrived this morning. I am humbled. There are some really great
looking flyz in this swap.

Thanks to all, especially Tim for the super quick meister-ing!

Dan
(is that *really* a roadkilled skunk, Larry?)

Old October 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus McDopus

"Daniel-San" (Rot13) wrote in message
et...
Christmas in October!

DDFS flies arrived this morning. I am humbled. There are some really great
looking flyz in this swap.

Thanks to all, especially Tim for the super quick meister-ing!

Dan
(is that *really* a roadkilled skunk, Larry?)

I've been waiting by the mailbox all day, and still no mailman?

Op

Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave Martel

"Daniel-San" (Rot13) wrote in message
et...
Christmas in October!

DDFS flies arrived this morning. I am humbled. There are some really great
looking flyz in this swap.

Thanks to all, especially Tim for the super quick meister-ing!

Dan
(is that *really* a roadkilled skunk, Larry?)

Once again a strong effort by all involved. Thanks guys. Tim J as
Swapmeister did (again) an excellent job. The talent on this Group is
outstanding. THanks guys. The kids in our TU groups Fly School will
appreciate it, I'm quite sure.

Dave M

Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Larry and a Cat named Dub

Yes , Dan It is a genuine road kill VERY!!!! Carefully skinned and washed in
dawn dish soap followed by woolite followed by borax salt mixture

Old November 6th, 2006, 03:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Daniel-San

"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote ...
"Daniel-San" wrote...
Christmas in October!

DDFS flies arrived this morning. I am humbled. There are some really
great looking flyz in this swap.

Thanks to all, especially Tim for the super quick meister-ing!

Dan
(is that *really* a roadkilled skunk, Larry?)

Yes , Dan It is a genuine road kill VERY!!!! Carefully skinned and washed
in dawn dish soap followed by woolite followed by borax salt mixture

That had to be a stinky process. I'm pretty jealous of your creativity
materials. The shoe string leech from last year was damned creative, and
then this year's road kill.

Very nice flies.

Dan