TV Show

Old January 30th, 2004, 04:06 PM
George

Default TV Show

Wow.... I took a second look at Steve Huber's made for television outdoors
promo and man I like it! First off the music selection was awsome! I found
the camera angles and Steve's honest emotions to be the best traits. I hope
there's been some progress with getting it aired, even though I doubt that I
would be able to view here. Good luck Steve!

George
Bucks County, PA
a href="http://www.911bassanglers.com911 Bass Anglers/a
a href="http://www.outdoorfrontiers.comOutdoor Frontiers/a
a href="http://www.nmnp.comNew Media For Non Profits/a
Old January 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Charles B. Summers

Same here... we don't get the Sportsmans Channel on our cable provider and
when asked about it... they have no plans on adding it. :-(

Maybe it's time I went to the Dish Network. Anyone know if they have that
channel?

Old January 30th, 2004, 05:36 PM
AJH

I just got the Outdoor Channel on DISH TV for about 2 bucks a month. I
didn't know it was available until I called...I am not sure about the
Sportsman's Channel, DISH Customer service number is 800-333-3474..

"If you go to bed stupid, you will wake up stupid"

Old January 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

I have Outdoor Life Network and the Ourdoor Channel on my Direct TV. Sue's dad gave us an upgrade to the reciever that has a 100
hour TiVo recorder. We love it. No tapes to deal with and I can record two fishing shows at the same time and watch a third.
Bill P.

Old January 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Charles B. Summers

Getting ready to just dump my cable altogether... but first gotta find what
I want to see instead of all the darn cartoons that always seem to be on.

Old January 31st, 2004, 01:05 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"George" wrote in message
Wow.... I took a second look at Steve Huber's made for television outdoors
promo and man I like it! First off the music selection was awsome! I

found
the camera angles and Steve's honest emotions to be the best traits. I

hope
there's been some progress with getting it aired, even though I doubt that

would be able to view here. Good luck Steve!

Thanks George,

We've been working hard on the show. We've got the camera equipment, mics,
all that good stuff. I have professional musicians working on writing some
music with the same flavor/feel of the music used on the Promo. We've been
traveling, filming all over the place, and have plans to do a lot more with
some great people. The Sportsmans Channel has seen our work and like it,
saying that we're ready to air. The only thing right now that's holding us
up is getting the funding to get the show on the air.

So if there's anyone out there that's a marketing whiz, or wants to become
involved with an outdoor program, give me a shout. If anyone has any ideas
for episode opportunities as well, give me a shout.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
Andrew Kidd

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"George" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations on what you've done with your dream, Steve.

It looks like a professional effort to me! Someone mentioned a DVD
collection. I think that is an excellent idea, not only from the POV of we
few here on the NG that likely will not have access to it on TV, but to
those that like what they see and want to add it to their outdoor
programming collections.

Best of luck!...
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old January 31st, 2004, 10:08 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Andrew Kidd" wrote in message SNIP

Congratulations on what you've done with your dream, Steve.

It looks like a professional effort to me! Someone mentioned a DVD
collection. I think that is an excellent idea, not only from the POV of

we
few here on the NG that likely will not have access to it on TV, but to
those that like what they see and want to add it to their outdoor
programming collections.

Best of luck!...

Thanks Andrew,

We've worked hard and are certainly not going to overlook bringing out a DVD
collection, that's been in the plan for quite some time.

But don't count yourself out on not being able to get the channel. The
Sportsmans Channel is making itself available to both cable and broadcast
outlets, free of charge. All you have to do is pester your local television
provider with enough requests and have them contact The Sportsmans Channel.
Plus, if you log onto their site, http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com , you
can watch their programming.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old January 31st, 2004, 11:41 PM
Andrew Kidd

[...]

I think I speak for a majority of the NG when I ask that you please keep us
informed of any upcoming TV appearances!