dropshotting

Old August 1st, 2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BIG FISH 2006

Default dropshotting

I want to learn the dropshot technique, can you guys tell me step by
step the how what and where of dropshotting.

Old August 1st, 2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

http://www.richz.com/articles/dropshot.html
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"RichZ" wrote in message
BIG FISH 2006 wrote:
I want to learn the dropshot technique, can you guys tell me step by
step the how what and where of dropshotting.

http://www.richz.com/articles/dropshot.html

Try this one instead:

http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/dropshot.html

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old August 1st, 2006, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

Bob La Londe wrote:
"RichZ" wrote in message

BIG FISH 2006 wrote:

I want to learn the dropshot technique, can you guys tell me step by
step the how what and where of dropshotting.

http://www.richz.com/articles/dropshot.html

Try this one instead:

http://www.richz.com/fishing/articles/dropshot.html

Wow. I must REAAALY be getting old. Can't even get the URLs right on my
own articles on my own website!

Thanks, for the quick fix, Bob.

And speaking of drop shotting, I thought this quote by my old friend,
Danny Correia in a feature on the FLW site was particularly telling...

"I’ve made more money with a drop-shot in the last five years than I
made over the last 15 years with a spinnerbait.”

Link to article... shrunklink.com?ibj
Old August 1st, 2006, 07:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
WARREN WOLK

Try these:

http://www.warrenwolk.com/dropshotti...mmiespart1.htm

http://www.warrenwolk.com/dropshotti...mmiespart2.htm

Warren

Old August 1st, 2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SimRacer

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
Try these:

http://www.warrenwolk.com/dropshotti...mmiespart1.htm

http://www.warrenwolk.com/dropshotti...mmiespart2.htm

Warren

I read those sometime after you originally posted them, and found them to be
a great jumping off point for my own dropshotting efforts Warren. I have
adapted my own little style to it for my local water holes, but those are
very informative IMO. Highly recommended reading for dropshotting noobs -
such as myself, of course.