MD Fly Fishing Show

Old December 29th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Frank Reid

Default MD Fly Fishing Show

This has been in other threads, so I'll make an official one here. ROFFians
have, in the past, met up at the MD Fly Fishing Show
http://www.flyfishingshow.com/collegepark.html for lunch. This show will be
the weekend of 10-11 Jan. Many folk have noted that Saturday will be a good
day. I suggest noon in the lobby and we go from there. I will either be in
a wheelchair or on crutches (gonna tell the wife ahead of time how much I'm
gonna spend and get the pain over quickly), so will be riding with the
mighty squidly flier Pugs (Allen Epps). Anyone else?
--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old December 30th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Wayne

I'm in, got a whole $10 to spend!
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

Old December 30th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Michael P. Thompson

On 12/29/03 2:47 PM, in article , "Frank
Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote:

ROFFians
have, in the past, met up at the MD Fly Fishing Show
http://www.flyfishingshow.com/collegepark.html for lunch. This show will be
the weekend of 10-11 Jan.

On a similar topic, for those who aren't in the MD neighborhood, some of us
Colorado flyfishers are looking to meet up at the Denver show the same
weekend. Check out our board at http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us to join up
and discuss.

Cheers!

Old December 30th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Frank Church

"Wayne" wrote in news:KS3Ib.8370
:

I'm in, got a whole $10 to spend!

.....that'll getcha a burger, fries and small coke at their restaurant. :-)

Frank Church
....well, maybe not
Old December 31st, 2003, 12:02 AM
Wayne

I'm figuring a cup of coffee and a pack of Tiemco hooks (I'm going to pack a
PBJ for the ROFFian luncheon). Had a scare yesterday; we thought D's car
had blown an engine. Turned out to just be a waterpump. For a minute my
$10 was in danger.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

9.11...

Old December 31st, 2003, 05:44 PM
Mike Makela

I may be around on that weekend, but more likely on Sunday. I'm coming down
for a week long business trip the week of the 11th.

Let me know if you do plan on going over on the 11th and I'll see if I can
meet up.

The Finn

Old January 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Francis Reid

I may be around on that weekend, but more likely on Sunday. I'm coming down
for a week long business trip the week of the 11th.

Let me know if you do plan on going over on the 11th and I'll see if I can
meet up.

The Finn

I'll be on crutches so I'm at the whims of my driver. Still looks like
Saturday for me. Would like to meet up, but won't be able to drive
anywhere.
Frank
Old January 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Tony Norton

Frank,

I'm heading down early Saturday morning, I'll be glad to pick you up and
shuttle you down if you'd like. I was hesitant to commit to anything sooner
but I'm looking forward to it now. Give me a shout and let me know if your
interested.

Tony

Old January 2nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
Francis Reid

I'm heading down early Saturday morning, I'll be glad to pick you up and
shuttle you down if you'd like. I was hesitant to commit to anything sooner
but I'm looking forward to it now. Give me a shout and let me know if your
interested.

Tony

Talk about great minds thinking alike. I opened my email to send you a
note when I saw your note in ROFF. I will be on crutches and my
coworker, Allen has offered me a ride, so I'm going down there with
him. I would like to meet you down there. I shouldn't be hard to
miss. I'll be the one stomping on folks toes with the crutches. See
you next Saturday.
Frank
Old January 2nd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Wayne

How are you going to manage a handful of new rod cases, a sack of chicken
feathers, new "spill proof" waders, 32 rolls of $7.62 discontinued fly line,
a tie-dyed Andylusian Mountain Goat carcass (unskinned), and a dozen
Patagonian Flying Squirrel tails dyed grizzly while your hands are full with
those crutches??