IT'S BIDEN....

Old August 28th, 2008, 10:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default IT'S BIDEN....

On Aug 28, 2:38*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
SNIP

Arrest those that have done wrong. *Send them to jail. *Surely with a
Dem controlled House and Senate you should be able to do that. *

Dave

Well at least we can agree on something.

Old August 29th, 2008, 02:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:49:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 28, 2:38*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
SNIP

Arrest those that have done wrong. *Send them to jail. *Surely with a
Dem controlled House and Senate you should be able to do that. *

Dave

Well at least we can agree on something.

Dave

David, I have *always* said that if someone is guilty of something
then prosecuition of that person should be persued. The only problem
is that at high government positions, the guilty are never prosecuted.
Clinton is, of course, a perfect example. I also think that Carter
should have been impeached for malfeasance. Never has anyone,
including Bush II screwed up the economy and the country worse than
Jimmay. Remember stagflation? Fortunately for me I retired as he
came into office and at that time military retired pay raises were
based on the consumer price index. Within a year of retiring, I had
doubled my retainer pay. Of course inflation was double digits, as
was unemployment and interest rates. Thankfully we got our first
mortgage before Carter took office.

If we have the proof, arrest and try the *******s. Don't turn our
back like we did with Clinton. If we have it on Bush, go for it. Or
Obama or anyone else.

BTW, this election is not about Bush. It is about McCain and Obama.
My oldest daughter told me at a family gathering a couple of weeks ago
that if the election was today (two weeks ago), and you had a choice
between Bush, Obama, or McCain, Bush would win. She quoted some web
site, but I never looked it up. If true, that doesn't say a helluva
lot about our choices in this election.

Old August 29th, 2008, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 28, 6:18*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

Perhaps you were unaware that the folks who financed hounding the
Clintons over the Whitewater business, Hillery's billings and the
state police business, have admitted on video that they made up and
paid for all that ****, and said so in a 2004-5 documentary series
made by the BBC and subsequently shown all over the world except in
the US? Its entitled "The Power of Nightmares," and Chaos: Making
America Theater." You also seem to have missed the whole Iran-Contra
affair. And some other major bits of history.

Look Dave, you are not going to be convinced no matter what the
evidence. To corruption etc, you first say it could not have happened,
then switch to some tired version of "the Clintons made em do it,"
then say something about prosecution, being apparently unaware of the
news of repeated blockage of prosecution by the Whitehouse. Then you
repeat some out of date partisan analysis uninformed after 25-35 years
by the revelations of history or analysis. I give up. And now you want
to say that the election isn't about Bush. If I wanted to hear Rush I
have my own radio.

You and others like you will vote your ignorance. Thats just the way
it is. No amount of new information right in your face from any source
will change things because you are willing to accept corruption,
espionage and theivery as the normal state of affairs. As such your
frozen in place state is unassailable, well protected from having to
deal with changes or folks who strive for a better world. And, sorry
about this, you are just plain lazy when it comes to informing
yourself, even for a Ru****e, you are lazy in this regard. Hey, I meet
people, who hold some of the same opinions as I do, who are just as
lazy as you are in keeping up and absorbing new information.

I really do not believe ANYTHING I say will change your ideas, and
frankly it is a foolish waste of my time. I'm going to try to respond
less to your political foolishness, and just accept you as a guy who
enjoys the same sport as I do, who I should fish with one day soon,
and put anything I might know out to folks more interested in making
up their own minds. There are many patriots out there who are ready to
look at these questions afresh.

You could understandably take offence at what Ive said here. You get a
free shot. Im not going to respond. I AM going to seriously try to
stay off your case after this post.

Dave
America First
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

I know a place that has 30" rainbows ??

sounds nice......30' is a lot of trout......

On Aug 29, 3:51*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:44:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
You could understandably take offence at what Ive said here. You get a
free shot. Im not going to respond. I AM going to seriously try to
stay off your case after this post.

No offense taken, Dave, so no free shot necessary. *And if you stay
off my case, you aren't the Snedeker I know. *

We *must* go fishing. *I know a place that has 30" rainbows that have
never been caught. *d;o)

Old August 30th, 2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
....sounds nice......30' is a lot of trout......

that is indeed impressive. I wonder what the weight of a 30 foot trout would
be?
Tom