Remembrance

Old November 25th, 2010, 02:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default Remembrance

Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Frank Reid
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 11/25/2010 9:27 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

note to LaCourse.....now THIS thread is maudlin. And, very well put,
Frank. I hope all of the American contingent enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day.

Tom
Old November 27th, 2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR[_5_]

On 11/25/2010 9:27 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Nice, Frank. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

JR

Old November 27th, 2010, 03:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:27:11 -0800 (PST), Frank Reid © 2010
wrote:

Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Frank Reid

Well thank you for putting it into perspective so succintly.

"From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:"

I am glad to have gotten to know You! although only a little bit and
only in virtual space and time

I want to wish
Happy Leftover day to all of ROFF

Fred
Old November 27th, 2010, 02:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

wrote:
Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. *From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Frank Reid

Well thank you for putting it into perspective so succintly.

*"From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least

virtually:"

I am glad to have gotten to know You! *although only a little bit and
only in virtual space and time

I want to wish
Happy Leftover day to all of ROFF

Fred

Thats Leftover Weekend here.
Cheers to all
Frank Reid
Old November 27th, 2010, 05:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

On Nov 26, 7:14*pm, JR wrote:
On 11/25/2010 9:27 AM, Frank Reid 2010 wrote:

Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. *From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Nice, Frank. *Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

JR

High school football in the morning, pig out with family and friends
in the afternoon, plenty of leftovers........a little piece of the
American Dream.
Been a tough year in a lot of ways, but the way things turned out, I
have a lot to be thankful for.

Hope everyone here had a good day.
Old November 27th, 2010, 06:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-11-27 12:42:21 -0500, george9219 said:

On Nov 26, 7:14*pm, JR wrote:
On 11/25/2010 9:27 AM, Frank Reid 2010 wrote:

Aside from giving thanks, there are some that like to take this
holiday, the American Thanksgiving Day, and remember those that have
gone before. *From ROFF, I'm thankful to have known, at least
virtually:
Cyli
George Gerkhe

Nice, Frank. *Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.

JR

High school football in the morning, pig out with family and friends
in the afternoon, plenty of leftovers........a little piece of the
American Dream.
Been a tough year in a lot of ways, but the way things turned out, I
have a lot to be thankful for.

Hope everyone here had a good day.

You sound like you had a good one, George. Way to go! Hope you have
many more and are able to tease those Swift River fishies for a loooong
time.

Dave
(In Mass for hip replacement Dec. 8)

Old November 27th, 2010, 07:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

(In Mass for hip replacement Dec. 8)- Hide quoted text -

Take two, they're cheap. Good luck on that my friend.
Frank Reid
Old November 27th, 2010, 08:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2010-11-27 14:21:38 -0500, Frank Reid � 2010 said:

(In Mass for hip replacement Dec. 8)- Hide quoted text -

Take two, they're cheap. Good luck on that my friend.
Frank Reid

One in December, the right one in August. Then I'll race your
Cornhusker ass! d;o)

Old November 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

On 2010-11-27 14:21:38 -0500, Frank Reid 2010 said:

(In Mass for hip replacement Dec. 8)- Hide quoted text -

Take two, they're cheap. *Good luck on that my friend.
Frank Reid

One in December, the right one in August. *Then I'll race your
Cornhusker ass! *d;o)

Good luck with the hip replacement. I know a few other old geezers
like us that have had it done with good results.
Still teasing the fishies in the Swift....or they're teasing me. Hope
to get out a few more tmes before winter takes control.