TR

Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default TR

for those of us who have lived for any time in New England, it borders
on hilarious hearing a MA driver complain about anyone's driving. Boston
drivers are the worst, but the whole damn state is chock-full of morons
who drive too fast for conditions, feel that turn signals are some sort
of optional thing and generally make the roads unsafe for others. Not
that Dave fits into those categories, in my experience, but that he
ignores his home state while categorizing others is funny.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

Me passenger, Pirate driver. Mass road, off camber turns, wet road,
60+ mph, Pirate cackling like a mad man, almost in hysterics.
Yeah, Dave fits into that category.
Frank Reid
(going back into therapy)
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-02-01 18:26:06 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

On 2/1/2011 5:58 PM, D. LaCourse wrote:
You can't get
a Conn. driver out of the fast lane if you used a hand-held nuclear
device!

Ever seen a guy in a Prius take four miles to pass a
trailertruck with 10 cars behind him waiting and waiting and
waiting? d;o(

hell, I'm shocked the Prius ever passed the truckg. Going uphill at
the time? Anyhoo, it's just good to see that you are well enough, and
spry enough to rise to my obvious bait. Now, stay that way, old fart!

Tom

It was MY bait at first. d;o) And you rose like a big fat Penns
brown. Speaking of NE: Guess they are getting hammered. Grandson in
our house says he doesn't know where to put the snow from the
driveway.

Dave

Why don't you send him that big fatt Guppy mouth of yours? Hell, that
bottomless pit could hold the snow from North America, Europe, and Asia
combined!!! g

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-02-01 21:12:13 -0500, Frank Reid � 2010 said:

for those of us who have lived for any time in New England, it borders
on hilarious hearing a MA driver complain about anyone's driving. Boston
drivers are the worst, but the whole damn state is chock-full of morons
who drive too fast for conditions, feel that turn signals are some sort
of optional thing and generally make the roads unsafe for others. Not
that Dave fits into those categories, in my experience, but that he
ignores his home state while categorizing others is funny.
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Tom

Me passenger, Pirate driver. Mass road, off camber turns, wet road,
60+ mph, Pirate cackling like a mad man, almost in hysterics.
Yeah, Dave fits into that category.
Frank Reid
(going back into therapy)

Oh, yee of so little faith. d;o)

Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * Tom

Me passenger, Pirate driver. *Mass road, off camber turns, wet road,
60+ mph, Pirate cackling like a mad man, almost in hysterics.
Yeah, Dave fits into that category.
Frank Reid
(going back into therapy)

Oh, yee of so little faith. *d;o)- Hide quoted text -

Little faith, but got religion on that little trip.
Frank Reid
Old February 2nd, 2011, 05:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-02-01 18:26:06 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

[...]

So many sock puppets. So little time. sigh

Old February 5th, 2011, 03:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

D. LaCourse wrote in news:2011020212300075249-
davplac@aolcom:

D. LaCourse wrote in

On 2011-02-01 18:26:06 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

[...]

Run out of words Old Woman? Oh well....I always suspected you didn't have
the Gonads, or the intelligence to keep up with me!!! G

Old February 5th, 2011, 03:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

D. LaCourse wrote in

Old February 5th, 2011, 04:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 2/4/2011 10:13 PM, ScovilleUnit wrote:

Run out of words Old Woman? Oh well....I always suspected you didn't have
the Gonads, or the intelligence to keep up with me!!!G

don't see where either gonads or intelligence are required to keep up
with an anonymous clown like yourself. Further, I can't imagine why
anyone would wish to keep up, nor stay anywhere near you. Most would
just prefer that you go away, quietly.

Tom
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-02-01 18:26:06 -0500, Tom Littleton said:

[...]

Thus suggesting that gonads and intelligence are expendable
commodities.

This explains much.

giles
who would add.....think about it.....but.....
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 4, 10:19*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:

...Most would
just prefer that you go away, quietly.

Not me.

g.