More Anti Movies from Disney

Old November 29th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Default More Anti Movies from Disney

Yes, feel free to mail me directly. Mr. Fortenberry does not know me
either. I am just an easy target because I am publicly involved in the
issues, while he hides he newsgroups slinging childish insults at those he
has never taken the time to engage in a meaningful dialogue.

Apparently, he read an article about me and others that Ted Williams wrote
defending the illegitimate use of public money to subsidize a land grab by
the billion dollar corporation The Nature Conservancy. Then Governor Howard
Dean lied to the Vermont citizens, but he wanted the environmental
endorsement for his run for the presidency. It is in writing. He needed to
make up for all the water quality disasters he presided over while governor.
Mr. Williams does not like me and so I guess Mr. Fortenberry being too lazy
or self absorbed to engage me directly has digested the smear. The same Ted
Williams that promotes poisoning streams to benefit of a particular species
for which he likes to fish. The same Ted Williams that gets paid by
Audubon, which has been a nemesis to hunting and fishing community here in
Vermont.

I do not know how much time I would spend on Mr. Fortenberry. I quick
search on him will reveal a littany of abusive notes he pens when someone
disagrees with him.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.com...
Chuck Coger wrote:

Want to meet him Ken, I can certainly put you in touch with him if you

would
like to verify the claim. Just say the word.

It's one thing to have never seen a deer or a bear, it's another entirely
to not know what one is. If he really doesn't even know what a deer or a
bear is either he is mentally retarded or you've overstated your case.

As for what Issue, I believe we were dicussing anti hunting and anti

fishing
propoganada, which would make the issue pro vs anti hunting and fishing.

Nope, I just checked the Subject: header again to be sure, we were
discussing Disney cartoons.
also don't see anyone in here that I would classify as "ridiculous loons

on
a par with the PETA nutcases". I haven't met anyone on the pro side of

the
issueI would put in that catagory. ...

Well then, please allow me to introduce James Ehlers of Outdoors Magazine,
if you don't know him, he's the guy that started this thread.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 29th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Mr. Nordengren,
They will not respond, but nor is this a trademark or copyright suit filed
against PETA by Disney, which is the standard when someone uses your images
without consent.

Let me know if you find anything out.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net
"Fritz Nordengren" wrote in message
James, I wonder if you've asked Disney about the PETA poster? Is this,
indeed, a licensed trademark/copyright agreement between Disney and PETA
-- or is PETA doing what they typically do, pushing the law to the limit
by stealing Disney property to enlist them in their cause.

All the web research I've done shows that PETA thinks its a good idea --
but I can't find a legitimate Disney source who says they agreed to
license the characters. I'll write Eisner when you can show me that
Disney did, indeed, license this deal.

Outdoors Magazine wrote:

Disney Goes Overboard

PETA has modified a film poster from the Disney blockbuster Finding Nemo

promote its anti-fishing campaign. Disney's cartoon fish, Nemo and

Marlin,
appear on PETA's website and leaflets that read, "Fish are friends, not
food!"

Old November 29th, 2003, 03:55 PM
AJH

Anyone remember bass fishing? This Disney garbage is getting old..

I fish therefore I lie

Old November 29th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Outdoors Magazine

Feel free to look me up if you ever head to Champlain.

--
James Ehlers

Outdoors Magazine
www.outdoorsmagazine.net

Old November 29th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Outdoors Magazine wrote:

[...]

It is ultimately futile, but sometimes entertaining, to humor
lunatics like James Ehlers with a smidgeon of disdainful
dialogue. James Ehlers has been laughed out of other outdoor
forums and newsgroups for his nitwit notions and fruitcake
legislative "agenda", but he will doubtless learn nothing from
it. He is a raving loon and a "true believer", which in itself
would be of no concern except that he is an embarrassment and
an impediment to rational persons who wish to give voice to
the concerns of hunters and fishermen. With "friends" like
James Ehlers hunters and fishermen don't need enemies.

I suppose the readers of ROFB are too polite to laugh in his
virtual face, a perfectly rational response, but I'd bet that
I could count the number of folks from here who have actually
written a letter to Michael Eisner on my fingers and toes and
not even have to take my socks off. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 29th, 2003, 05:46 PM
AJH

Please, who wants to see this trash? you boys have beat this dog to
death..

I fish therefore I lie

Old November 29th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Ken Fortenberry

AJH wrote:

Please, who wants to see this trash? you boys have beat this dog to
death..

Would you please quit all this griping ? Who wants to read
your whiny complaints anyway ?

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 29th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

HERE HERE ! ! !

Old November 29th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

HERE HERE (again)

Old November 29th, 2003, 10:13 PM
go-bassn

James, I fished Champlain in mid-September & it was among the greatest
experiences of my fishing life. What a lake!

Warren