Free Underwear Elastic

Old January 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Bradley

Default Free Underwear Elastic

This post is like their underwear.Full of CRAP!
"pat gustafson" wrote in message
go-bassn wrote:

Until my jockeys fall down to my knees, I'll be happy to send you a 12"
section of my underwear elastic.

Keep in mind that the stuff I'll send you is the Hanes version, not the
genuine Fruit of the Loom version.

Of course, if you're too cheap to pay the postage, a simple rubberband

will
do.

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

I must have missed something. This post is more than a little disturbing
taken by itself.

pat

Old January 21st, 2004, 07:16 PM
Rodney

go-bassn wrote:
"Rodney" wrote in message

P.S. A rubber band don't work,,

That about says it all snakeoil man.

We will let the members of this group decide that,, they don't need you
to protect them from something that cost them nothing. After a person
has practiced with this rig a bit and sees just what they can do with
it, they won't go back to drop shotting without it, many quit using
Texas and Carolina rigs completely, some just use it for fishing weed
pockets, way back behind log jams, and heavy bank weeds, where you just
can't work another lure, and places they would normally flip

It does not surprise me of your reluctance to let people here try it,
That you try to belittle it, I have seen rank amateurs whip pro's butts
when they used these rigs. The Pro's don't like it, even a little bit,
when that happens.

ANother reason for your reluctance is all of a sudden you can't advise
people on how to use "a" rig, that your not the group expert on it,,
kind'a knocks the old ego down a few notches, and the fact you didn't
think of it first, it is quite simple. Ray Scott had the same feeling,,
he beat his head against a column at the 2001 Classic, saying "Why
didn't I think of that", everyone was laughing, including Bill Dance.

I don't want to fight with you Warren, let the members here decide if it
has enough merit for them to use.

P.S.

If I'm such a snake oil salesman, why did my Rock Hopper just make the
Bass Times for this month.

But That's really nothing

WE just had the Stand Out Hooks "independently" tested by two charter
boats for a week, deep sea fishing. They reported a """""100 percent""""
hook up rate, (no bait was lost without catching the fish), unheard of
in any fishing anywhere, the Captains could not, and still don't believe
it. Not only that, they reported a two to one bite over regularly rigged
hooks, when the fishing got slow, they moved the "cut" bait like drop
shotting, that instantly triggered strikes.

This new hook works much better than the current hooks for drop shotting
for bass,, for one, every Bass is top lip hooked,, every time, and no
need to fumble with the knot between catches, and when bass fishing with
live bait it works even better.

The members here will get to see for themselves soon, as I will make
sure they are the first to receive the new hooks ,(totally FREE) even
before they hit the market

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Old January 21st, 2004, 07:33 PM
Bob La Londe

So send Warren some of your Bungees to try. If they are that great he
should be able to reall make them sing.

Old January 21st, 2004, 08:29 PM
Bradley

Way to go Rod!
Can't wait for my free hook samples!

Old January 22nd, 2004, 01:29 AM
RR

I'll try anything new that might get more hits. I, for one, dont see using
this newsgroup as a medium for informing members of new tackle. I wouldnt
mind trying some of those hooks, when they are available. Esp since I have
started using the drop shot rig more. Will be emailing you with regards to
getting some of the bungee cord as well.

Old January 22nd, 2004, 01:59 AM
Henry Hefner

Bradley, go back and read all the posts you have made here and count how
many have to do with bass fishing, and how many contain profanity. You
are invited to go he http://www.rofb.net/ and check out the posting
guide. Now, to answer your question, Warren and I were discussing the
different available materials that could be used to attach a weight to a
main line to FISH FOR BASS. We were comparing underwear elastic, rubber
bands, and spandex to the material offered by Rodney for BASS FISHING.
If you will re-read my post below, you will find my reference to using
rubber bands for BASS FISHING.

Henry

Bradley wrote:
So tell me! What the hell does this have to do with bass fishing?
"Henry Hefner" wrote in message

go-bassn wrote:

Until my jockeys fall down to my knees, I'll be happy to send you a 12"
section of my underwear elastic.

Keep in mind that the stuff I'll send you is the Hanes version, not the
genuine Fruit of the Loom version.

Of course, if you're too cheap to pay the postage, a simple rubberband

will

do.

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

Warren, I want to take you up on your offer, but I need your email
address. I know the one on the header can't be right, cause nobody would
actually post an email address on a newsgroup. Tell me, when will the
Fruit of the Loom version be available? The bass in this area won't go
for any old rubber band, they only bite if I'm using quality bungee
gear, and my wife is complaining about her spandex shorts getting too
short. I can't steal any more material from them.

Old January 22nd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Henry Hefner

pat gustafson wrote:

snip

I must have missed something. This post is more than a little disturbing
taken by itself.

pat

Pat, maybe you have Rodney killfiled. Read his thread titled: Free Offer
and visit his website and all will become clear.
Old January 22nd, 2004, 02:54 AM
\The Shadow\

Or ,Pat you could simply wait out Rodney's latest diatribe!

--
"The Shadow"
Millennium Rods
"Henry Hefner" wrote in message

snip

Old January 22nd, 2004, 03:28 AM
Charles Summers

Warren already has the Boomer!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

t...

Old January 22nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
go-bassn

I don't pretend to be the "group expert" at anything Rodney. I come here to
talk bass fishing, to make friends. You do none of the above. Your sinkers
are just modified bait-walkers, your hooks are just bent hooks, your bungees
are underwear elastic, and I won't even get into your knot-tying aid (are
there really dumb anglers out there? I've never met one).

Snakeoil, all of it.

I can handle the fact that there's gimmicks for the vulnerable & uninformed
on the market, I just can't endorse the way you come here once a year or so
looking for a sucker or two to line your pockets. People here know better.

Now, as for the action your rubberband puts on a plstic bait- a dancing &
jiggling action that only the most active of bass react to. Inactive &
neutral fish would most likely be turned-off to that action, as it's one of
the most unnatural behaviors you can add to a bait. As for making flipping
& Carolina rigging obsolete, lol.

Fact remains that I've still yet to see one of your "inventions" in the real
world. You're your biggest & only fan Rodney.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/