South Africa ? Bass fishing

Old December 12th, 2004, 04:36 PM
go-bassn

Default South Africa ? Bass fishing

Florida lakes are loaded with tilapia too Pat, but I'm thinking those spiny
rays might keep bass from overeating them...

Warren

"Pat Goff @yahoo.com" pmgoffjrbot wrote in message
If it comes from Texas, it'll have to come from a south TX lake like

Falcon,
or Amistad.

Why not Fork?
Check the buffet line and see the girth of the customers. The real reason
for the huge California fish are the hatchery trout they munch on, lot's

of
nutrient for the energy expended.

The south TX lakes have tilapia in them, the highest amount of protien in
any food source in the world. That'll grow em big.

"Scott Brown" wrote in message
.. .

I read that same article in Bass times this month. Wonder where in the
U.S. the next record L.M. Bass will come from. My guess, and it is just

guess with no data to back it up, but my guess would be somewhere in

Texas.
Probably in a private pond, or somewhere in the likes of that.

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
Ray Scott says the next world record bass will come from Africa.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old December 13th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Larry Runkle

"Bassmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...
yes there is visit www.bassfishing.co.za

Here's another one http://www.bigbass.0catch.com/index.htm

Larry

Old December 13th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Larry Runkle

Old December 13th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Chris Rennert

Pat Goff pmgoffjr wrote:
If it comes from Texas, it'll have to come from a south TX lake like Falcon,
or Amistad.

Why not Fork?
Check the buffet line and see the girth of the customers. The real reason
for the huge California fish are the hatchery trout they munch on, lot's of
nutrient for the energy expended.

The south TX lakes have tilapia in them, the highest amount of protien in
any food source in the world. That'll grow em big.

"Scott Brown" wrote in message
.. .

I read that same article in Bass times this month. Wonder where in the
U.S. the next record L.M. Bass will come from. My guess, and it is just a
guess with no data to back it up, but my guess would be somewhere in

Texas.

Probably in a private pond, or somewhere in the likes of that.

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
Ray Scott says the next world record bass will come from Africa.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Hmmmm, Tilapia, highest amount of protein in the world. I am not a
workout fanatic, but do hit the iron 5 days a week. I wonder how I
could incorporate Talapia into my diet. YOu have any idea if you can
get Talapia in stores.

Sorry I know it is a little off topic, but I am so sick of eating tuna
:-). And if the bass can benefit from it, why can't I. Dammit, my post
is almost Al-esque

Chris

Old December 14th, 2004, 12:10 AM
RGarri7470

I wonder how I
could incorporate Talapia into my diet. YOu have any idea if you can
get Talapia in stores.

most of the grocery stores around here that have fresh fish have them.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com