If I am so fortunate, as to see Death coming,

Old August 26th, 2005, 11:50 PM
asadi

Default If I am so fortunate, as to see Death coming,

I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

Old August 27th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Ken Fortenberry

asadi wrote:
I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

I've seen a lot of death lately and if I had my
druthers, (but who the hell ever does ?), I'd
just as soon be caught totally unawares.

In either case, a fishing trip in the interim
isn't a bad idea.

I was gonna drive to Alabama this weekend and
then detour through Graham County on the way back.
But it looks like Katrina is gonna dump on The
Old North State for awhile, so I'm gonna fly
quickly in and out.

Hotwire is excellent, I got round trip Chambana-
Birmingham for $236. If you need last minute airline
tix check out Hotwire.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 27th, 2005, 12:56 AM

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:50:05 GMT, "asadi"
wrote:

I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

I kinda like this side of the dirt and sort of feel like taxing 'His'
patience. Seen the dude and frankly, he can wait a be more.
Old August 27th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Wolfgang

"asadi" wrote in message
m...
I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

If he comes in the next couple of weeks, take a raincheck......o.k.?

We got a few things to see and do.

Wolfgang

Old August 27th, 2005, 01:37 AM

If I am so fortunate as to see Death coming,
I shall kick him in the nuts and then run like sh*t through a goose.

Old August 27th, 2005, 01:45 AM
daytripper

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:50:05 GMT, "asadi" wrote:

I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

turgid
Old August 27th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Wayne Harrison

"daytripper" wrote

turgid

you are, without doubt, possessed of a memory and sense of timing that
approache genius.

yfitons
wayno (and that's not the least bit maudlin)

Old August 27th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Ken Fortenberry

daytripper wrote:
"asadi" wrote:
I shall greet Him with arms outstretched, as I would an old friend. He has
waited patiently for me these many long years, and I, for Him.

turgid

eldritch

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 29th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Buddy

If I am so fortunate, as to see Death coming, I shall offer him cheap
Viagara and a low-cost mortgage, and thus shall he put me in his "kill file"
and depart.

Old August 29th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Wolfgang

"Buddy" wrote in message
If I am so fortunate, as to see Death coming, I shall offer him cheap
Viagara and a low-cost mortgage, and thus shall he put me in his "kill
file" and depart.

Um.......well, see, the trouble with Death's "kill file".......

Wolfgang
who prefers the miracle "caller id".