Let The Trash Talk begin

Old March 8th, 2006, 10:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Let The Trash Talk begin

Chris & Mike will be there Tuesaday nite 6-8 pm ???
Looking forward to seeing everyone and that new boat.
--
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Ok, what day is everyone hoping to arrive? As usual Sean and Drew can't
make a decision together, so I only guessing that we'll be there Tuesday
Afternoon.

Old March 8th, 2006, 11:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Thank God you don't live close enough to hang out, we would both be
divorced, broke and pimpin Drew for beer money off the side of the
interstate...hmmm pimpin Drew for beer money, we might want to add that to
the activities

Old March 9th, 2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Guys remember this....You will be in a DRY county. It is miles away to
buy any beer. There is one bar only a few miles away, but they don't
allow you to leave with it. So don't forget to bring it with you!! You
are allowed to have it and drink it, just can't buy it there.

-Justin

Old March 9th, 2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

wrote in message ...
Guys remember this....You will be in a DRY county.

Ok so this means the following

1) Kentucky has gotten tired of sisters marrying brothers.

2)The "Ahh that's ok" warning from the troopers was not generating enough
cash flow for the State

3) Funny telling us we can't buy beer will only increase the amount of beer
actually consumed, it's like packing clothes and I always over pack

Old March 9th, 2006, 05:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Hey Randy, how about bringing me a case of Yuengling bottles again? I
promise to share!!!!!

Heavy

Old March 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Ok, I've sat here and listened, err... read all the predictions here and
I've just gotta say that the only things that has made any sense so far was:

My dad will tell the same stories as last year
Charlie may finally win one
Many Beers will be consumed

Anything else that you may hear or read is totally false! Yes, this is
Charlies year to take that first place trophy home, along with that Huber
custom rod that has always slipped from my grasp. I'm willing to sacrifice
my second place position to the Barton Boy, and his funny little sidekick
Randy, who has about as many second place finishes as myself. However, it
may be true that Randy and I do get to share the Nitro once again... but
that will be the day we both score the first place finish! (I'll really give
him a butt kicking on the other day so he won't get the overall first
place.)

You boy's bring enough beer for me this year, cause I've got some
celebrating to do! Oh yeah, the brat's too... and I promise not to call them
weenies again.

Let me know if you need any more contributions for the trophies... I'll add
some cash to the pot. Especially since I'm bringing most of them back home.

Charles (Gonna finally win one) Summers

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Will the Champ repeat? My sources say no, but Drew has a good chance of
getting big fish again if no one else has stolen the two step hook set he
made famous last year.

My prediction"

Big fish this year will easily eclipse last years.

Overall results

Winning weight will be 17lbs 9 ounces
Second Place will be 12 lbs 11 ounces
Third will be 8 pounds 5 ounces

4 people will skunk on day 1 and 6 will skunk on Day two

Overall winner will be from Pennsylvania,

Teams will be won with the person that has the TN partner for the day 1
event
Day two team winners will have at least 1 angler from either Wisconsin or
Illinois

Day two will see me and Charles together on the Nitro( Isn't that almost
always the case during these things)

IT WILL RAIN

1 Rod will be broken or lost

Many beers will be consumed

You will laugh your ass off

Many Beers will be consumed

Do we have trophy's for this event yet Charles? Everybody loves Trophy's
and cornbread, ain't nothing wrong with cornbread

--
www.wermieerniebaits.com
Making fish regret their decision on a daily basis