Let The Trash Talk begin

Old March 14th, 2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Let The Trash Talk begin

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:57:37 -0500, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Actually, I've got some baits from Randy and Wermie Ernie that just look
awesome, and I can hardly wait to try these things. They have some custom
colors that you can't buy off of the shelf, and I've always like the "Craw"
colors. I just wish Rich Z would grace us one time at one of these
gatherings so that we could pick his brain.

Maybe the next time I can get down to a Southern Classic, I can talk
Mr Z into accompanying us...Provided all is well.

What I really need from Mr Z is a typical May 6th & 7th pattern for
Zoar... ;-)

..
Harry J aka Thundercat
Share the knowledge, compete on execution...
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
http://secretweaponlures.com