Penns 2010?

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default Penns 2010?

15 through 23 May? Sound right? Got a conference in Phoenix (why
Phoenix for gods sake?) to go to the next week and just want to ensure
the timing is right.
Clavemeister Tom, will you be a retiree by then?
Frank Reid
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
15 through 23 May? Sound right?

sounds a week early. We discussed the last week of May with Rudy a couple
weeks ago.

Got a conference in Phoenix (why
Phoenix for gods sake?) to go to the next week and just want to ensure
the timing is right.

It isn't....(why Phoenix, indeed!). You need to start developing reasons
why your appearance anywhere in Arizona the last week of May is not
acceptable. We expect you at Penn's, young fella.

Clavemeister Tom, will you be a retiree by then?
Frank Reid

probably not, but I would be if they expected me to work the last week of
May.....g

Tom

Old October 16th, 2009, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

15 through 23 May? *Sound right?

sounds a week early. We discussed the last week of May with Rudy a couple
weeks ago.

*Got a conference in Phoenix (why
Phoenix for gods sake?) to go to the next week and just want to ensure
the timing is right.

It isn't....(why Phoenix, indeed!). You need to start developing *reasons
why your appearance anywhere in Arizona the last week of May is not
acceptable. We expect you at Penn's, young fella.

Clavemeister Tom, will you be a retiree by then?
* * *Frank Reid

probably not, but I would be if they expected me to work the last week of
May.....g

So, what you're saying is that my speech on an approach to cure all
computer security issues will have to wait another year. Okay, as
long as its for a good reason.
Frank Reid

Old October 16th, 2009, 05:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message

an approach to cure all computer security issues

That's relatively impossible, screw the speech and go fishing.

hth,
JT

Old October 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

an approach to cure all computer security issues

That's relatively impossible, screw the speech and go fishing.

Well, got it figured out. You all will pay my honorarium and I'll
give my presentation whilst you all film it and become the audience.
Ask a few cogent questions and we'll ship the whole package off to
Arizona. Work for you?
Frank Reid
Old October 16th, 2009, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
an approach to cure all computer security issues

That's relatively impossible, screw the speech and go fishing.

Well, got it figured out. You all will pay my honorarium and I'll
give my presentation whilst you all film it and become the audience.
Ask a few cogent questions and we'll ship the whole package off to
Arizona. Work for you?
Frank Reid

If I get to fish Penn's, sure...

JT

Old October 17th, 2009, 12:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"JT" wrote in message
an approach to cure all computer security issues

That's relatively impossible, screw the speech and go fishing.

hth,
JT

well put. We'll see you(both, I hope) in late May.
Tom