Western Clave in 2010

Old November 2nd, 2009, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Default Western Clave in 2010

Ok. Jarmo is coming over. And Roger O. too. So, it's up to some of
you western types to accomodate said foreigners with a clave.

Let us put politics and differences aside, and show our Finnish and
Swedish friends some good fishing. And a party or two. Maybe even
some guitar/singing........ well, a party or two anyway.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

On Nov 2, 4:55*pm, David LaCourse wrote:
Ok. *Jarmo is coming over. *And Roger O. too. *So, it's up to some of
you western types to accomodate said foreigners with a clave.

Let us put politics and differences aside, and show our Finnish and
Swedish friends some good fishing. *And a party or two. *Maybe even
some guitar/singing........ well, a party or two anyway.

Midwestern? Carp in Nebraska?
Frank Reid
(I'm in for the Western Clave)

Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

Midwestern? Carp in Nebraska?
Frank Reid
(I'm in for the Western Clave)

I'll pass on the Nebraska carp, but count me in for another
Western 'Clave. I nominate rw for Clavemeister. He's never
taken a turn as Clavemeister so he's due.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
angler

On 3 Nov, 00:06, MajorOz wrote:

where ?

when ?

oz

Good questions!
(A journey from Scandinavia takes a bit of planning, and one wouldn't
want to show up on the wrong dates ;-) )

/Roger
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 2-Nov-2009, David LaCourse wrote:

Ok. Jarmo is coming over. And Roger O. too. So, it's up to some of
you western types to accomodate said foreigners with a clave.

Let us put politics and differences aside, and show our Finnish and
Swedish friends some good fishing. And a party or two. Maybe even
some guitar/singing........ well, a party or two anyway.

I know that all of you , probably led by you and the infamous Forty think
that I am nutso
(poor Mike Conner)
but T'is true -Sad but true.
I live in N Western MT and I would be glad to help organize, and or take
part, in or help in anyawayi f there is a Western Clave.

Jarmo: How many people do you have?

and don't worry About partying
if anyone else brings an imnstrument - I will
I have a fishing mando and a fishing guitar but no fishing fiddle
Perhaps next yr I wioll look for areal cheapo - They are always good for
paddling

Fred
Old November 3rd, 2009, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_9_]

On Nov 3, 12:15*am, "Fred" wrote:
[...]

What makes you think I'm poor, dumbo? Assuming, probably quite
incorrectly, that you actually think much at all before you spout
rubbish on here?

I do wish you assholes would mind your manners and not gratutitously
involve others in your ****e.

I can't speak for anybody else, but any "foreigner", or indeed anybody
at all with any sense, who has observed your nasty antics on here
would have to be completely crazy to travel anywhere in order to fish
with any of you.
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MajorOz

On Nov 2, 5:15*pm, "Fred" wrote:
[...]

....how 'bout a fishing Dobro........with a bit of blue tinted grass
hanging out.........

cheers

oz
Old November 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jarmo Hurri[_2_]

Fred I live in N Western MT and I would be glad to help organize, and
Fred or take part, in or help in anyawayi f there is a Western Clave.

Sounds promising.

Fred Jarmo: How many people do you have?

Depending on timing and whether I am able to lure my friends away from
the bigger (anadromous) fish, most likely 1-3.

--
Jarmo Hurri

Remove all garbage from header email address when replying, or just
use .
Old November 3rd, 2009, 06:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
angler

On 3 Nov, 17:00, Jarmo Hurri wrote:
Fred I live in N Western MT and I would be glad to help organize, and
Fred or take part, in or help in anyawayi f there is a Western Clave.

Sounds promising.

Fred Jarmo: How many people do you have?

Depending on timing and whether I am able to lure my friends away from
the bigger (anadromous) fish, most likely 1-3.

--
Jarmo Hurri

Remove all garbage from header email address when replying, or just
use .

Add another 1-3 persons from Sweden and we have a bunch of northerners
coming to fish.

/Roger