It's a question about rods!

Old October 15th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Dave Norton

Default It's a question about rods!

About a week one of the newer members of the group invited us to take a look
at a small
database he had compiled. Some of you took him up on the offer.

JoeD, emailed me and asked if I would give my honest opinion of this
research. And I did!
JoeD & I have agreed to expand his original research to include the "major"
brands of rods.

We would like the groups help! Here's the deal. We would like you to
"honestly" rate
different brands and models of rods. Please limit the survey to rods which
you have used
enough to rate. Rate each rod by the (5)star
system. Five stars being the best.

Send your survey to me via e-mail. I will keep a running total until the 1st
of the year. We will
then compile the results into a database for the
FAQ.

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods