Boom Lake

Old August 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default Boom Lake

Hi all,
Spent some time on Boom today. Nice lake. Lots of wood, rocks ,
weeds to work. Spent most of the time exploring. Did fish. Caught a
few small Bass and the bud I was with wanted some Crappie, Blue gill
and or Perch for his Mom for dinner. We must have caught 30 or 40
small Crappie, Blue gill and Perch. Kept 6 nice Crappie and his Mom
was very happy with them. I may go back tomorrow and try some deep
water and more wood. Oh, did catch half a dozen or so small
Northerns.

This water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
my progress on learning this body of water. I have a few theories I
want to try out. Too bad Steve wasn't around today.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old August 1st, 2004, 12:32 AM
alwaysfishking

snipThis water looks very promising. I'll try to keep you all informed of
my progress on learning this body of water.

Lol, good luck. let us know how you do. Many of us already know though

Old August 1st, 2004, 06:22 AM
Thundercat

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:04:50 -0500, "Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard,
actually Greybeard now" wrote:

Hi all,

snip
Caught a
few small Bass

more snip

EXACTLY!
:-)

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.