OT - Fishing Contest ;-)

Old August 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Jeff

Default OT - Fishing Contest ;-)

It was funny and true! :-)

Jeff

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
Jeez,

Sorry, I just thought it was a funny joke.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Huck Palmatier

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/conte...&ratingBar=off

......I'm sure most of ya'll've seen this by now said Huck

Old August 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Huck Palmatier

Old August 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Huck Palmatier

Old August 4th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Huck Palmatier

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/conte...&ratingBar=off

....who ain't seen this yet? asked Huck

Old August 4th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Huck Palmatier

Old August 5th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Rich Pierro

I guess I shouldn't get so worked up but I just lost my business and I'm
probably a little bitter right now. Some of the foreign and economic
policies of this administration have directly impacted my economy sensitive
industry and I can't help but think a change is needed. I'm not doing
nearly as well as I was under Clinton.

And Joe, for the record, I'd rather a man had the courage to change his mind
based on the evolving climate of a situation. I seems unwise to me to set a
course and put your blinders on and trudge ahead regardless of how changing
terms can alter the situation. This world is constantly changing, every
minute, and global leadership needs to adapt if we are to survive and
prosper.

Plus, I feel strongly about the separation of church and state,being an
agnostic.

Rich P