Free SST Maps

Old April 13th, 2005, 04:25 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "Tex John"

| See, I had such a hard time believing what I saw I even "slipped" when
| typing it in! Never seen one before -- that's great. That's one problem with
| wade fishing in a kayak - you work your arms when you aren't fishing...
|
| John

Last summer a teenager was using an Ocean Kayak and was fishing the Jersey Shore.

The kid hooked into a 52lb Striped Bass. The Bass was pulling his Kayak up and down the
surf. Eventually the kid reeled him in. He couldn't bring the fish onto the Kayak. He had
to shove his arm up his gill to bring him to shore. When he got close to the surf, swimmers
helped the kid beach the bugger. It was in the NJ Asbury park Press and was quite an
unusual fishing article to say the least.

"JUNIOR CATEGORY SAL****ER SPECIES:

Striped Bass - 52 lbs, 8 ozs caught by 14-year-old Robert Capri of Manahawkin on June 25.
Bobby was fishing from his kayak off Surf City when he hooked the fish at 6 p.m.
Twelve-pound test line was used with a Lamiglas rod and a Penn reel. Live bunker served as
bait. The fish measured 49 inches in length with a 30-inch girth"

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/skwinn04.htm

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old April 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
yellowchaser

David who the hell is talking to you! Why don't you just shut up! Go
play with yourself somewhere I am sick of listening to you. I'll post
however I like, whenever I like. When I see your name listed name of
the group then you can have your say, otherwise shutup, no one
cares.

From: "yellowchaser"

| Rodney, I noticed this in your Racoon Story "wife's office on the
| campus of U.A.B" Birmingham, Alabama correct? I was born and

raised
| just north of their in Jasper! Awesome, an Alabama neighbor. I'm
| moving back that way this year, we'll have to get together and do
| some fishing.

When are you going to learn how to post and reply in a News Group

properly ?

You reply to the post, not the thread. Use a proper signature and

quote the post you are
replying to properly.

Your signature should be... (as shown beelow in-between the quotes)

Usenet etiquette is for
two dashes and a space"-- " then the text below that line. News

Clients are programmed to
find the "-- " and work with it accordingly. Your replies are

itermingled with the text you
are replying too.

Look at Rodney's signature. He's doing it correctly.

"--
yellowcahser
http://www.hookandsinker.com
Over 7,000+ Reel, Engine and Trolling Motor Schematics

www.hookandsinker.com"

Old April 13th, 2005, 07:17 PM
David H. Lipman

"yellowchaser" wrote in message
| David who the hell is talking to you! Why don't you just shut up! Go
| play with yourself somewhere I am sick of listening to you. I'll post
| however I like, whenever I like. When I see your name listed name of
| the group then you can have your say, otherwise shutup, no one
| cares.

There you go again !

/*_You don't know how to post -- Please Learn !_*/

There are standards for everything. I don't care if you Top Post or Bottom Post but you
have still have a correct signature and you have to reply to a post and not the bloody
thread.

If you having something to say, write the post/reply properly so News Readers can interpret
it properly and people can read it properly.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old April 13th, 2005, 08:17 PM
yellowchaser

This is /*_all_*/ I will say on this topic. I will not revisit it.

Don't you just love it when people can't even keep their word anymore.
Hope I'm not making things too difficult on your reading David, but
actually I could care less if I am. I've seen 5 year olds whine less
than you. Didn't you take your toys and run home like a little girl??
Over 7,000+ Reel, Engine and Trolling Motor Schematics www.hookandsinker.com
Old April 13th, 2005, 08:27 PM
David H. Lipman

From: "yellowchaser"

This is /*_all_*/ I will say on this topic. I will not revisit it.

| Don't you just love it when people can't even keep their word anymore.
| Hope I'm not making things too difficult on your reading David, but
| actually I could care less if I am. I've seen 5 year olds whine less
| than you. Didn't you take your toys and run home like a little girl??
| Over 7,000+ Reel, Engine and Trolling Motor Schematics www.hookandsinker.com

It is NOT the same Topic !

You are a real idiotic newbie !!!

And you STILL can't reply to a post properly -- sheesh !

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old April 13th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Rodney

yellowchaser wrote:
Rodney, I noticed this in your Racoon Story "wife's office on the
campus of U.A.B" Birmingham, Alabama correct? I was born and raised
just north of their in Jasper! Awesome, an Alabama neighbor. I'm
moving back that way this year, we'll have to get together and do
some fishing.

I won't mind teaching you how to fish at all :-)

I'm 30 min. from Jasper, and I have a place up at Smith Lake 30 min. on
the other side of Jasper

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old April 13th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Tex John

Hey! Maybe you'll start including more Gulf maps?!?!

winkwink

Careful about giving ol David there a coronary. And didn't I say something
about they weren't giving us 'vermicompost' over top posting yet? They
finally got to it I see!

John :)
who is STILL in Houston

"yellowchaser" wrote in
message ...
Rodney, I noticed this in your Racoon Story "wife's office on the
campus of U.A.B" Birmingham, Alabama correct? I was born and raised
just north of their in Jasper! Awesome, an Alabama neighbor. I'm
moving back that way this year, we'll have to get together and do
some fishing.

Rodneywrote:

Cyli wrote:
If you can't tell us anything
about where you fished, what you fished for, and the rest of the
details of the trip without mentioning your hot new or old

personally
invented lure, you have a lot less imagination than I'd credit you
with. Especially after the raccoon story.

See here we go,, you thinking I made that story up, that was all true,

every word of it, My imagination ain't good enough to come up with
something that crazy, or funny.

For those that missed it http://ezknot.com/raccoon.html

It even has photo's of the whole thing

--
and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com[/quote:bcec92868e]

Old April 13th, 2005, 10:30 PM
yellowchaser

This is so much fun! Who would have thought it would have grown so
long, haha. Opps did I do it again little man?

From: "yellowchaser"

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm[/quote:b244e41ef3]
Over 7,000+ Reel, Engine and Trolling Motor Schematics www.hookandsinker.com
Old April 14th, 2005, 04:26 AM
yellowchaser

Ahh Smith Lake, spent many a days fishing that lake, used to have the
best striper fishing anywhere. Use to put in just outside
DoubleSprings at the bridge. Last time I was there it seemed much
smaller and the water was way, way down. Did you ever fish
Buttahatchee Lake? It was a great place and has some huge Bass in
there, several years ago some people bought the land and closed the
only road leading down to the lake but its been a very long time
since then so it might have been reopened.

And Tex, I am currently working on a new addition with over 570
high-resolution maps from coast to coast which will even include the
gulf. These will show you indepth bottom contours! You can see an
example on the site.

and the EZKnot http://www.ezknot.com[/quote:c6169332bb]
Over 7,000+ Reel, Engine and Trolling Motor Schematics www.hookandsinker.com
Old April 14th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Tex John

Yeah I really liked that GPS contour map of california...

"yellowchaser" wrote in
message news