Family fishin'

Old October 16th, 2007, 06:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Family fishin'

Last night we jumped in the dingy and went out for a bit after dinner. Momma
holding a little bow, Lil fishing & Aus with a little brown. The Lamiglas
(my first flyrod) was given to me by my folks a little over 30 years ago,
fun to see my daughter *trying* to fish it.

The season closes on our lake the end of the month, I'm not much looking
forward to winter.

JT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lil.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	428  Click image for larger version

Name:	Bow.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	429
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brown.JPG (79.4 KB, 219 views)
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Great family pictures !! The little gal looks like a born angler g Love
the Mts in the background/ where in country generally ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old October 17th, 2007, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Great family pictures !! The little gal looks like a born angler g Love
the Mts in the background/ where in country generally ?

Thanks! I hope she is. I got her thinking about it when she was around 5
months old.

Diamond Lake, WA. on the WA/ID boarder near Newport.

Also attached another shot I took that night.

Taker easy,
JT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sunset.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	434
Old October 19th, 2007, 07:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

She looks like she's envying that rig ! lol

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear