Penns Fly Pics 04/01/2005 - 05/15/2005

Old May 17th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Softhackle

Default Penns Fly Pics 04/01/2005 - 05/15/2005

http://home.comcast.net/~montaukbruc...ome.html-.html

Old May 17th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Mike Makela

Good stuff. Guessing the big boys show up in Weikert May 22nd.

"Softhackle" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://home.comcast.net/~montaukbruc...ome.html-.html

Old May 17th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Frank Reid

Good stuff. Guessing the big boys show up in Weikert May 22nd.

Bruce, as always, great pics. Hey, just to wet the appetites of the Clavers
coming in, can you put up some of your drake pics?
Cheers,

--
Frank Reid
Euthenize to respond

Old May 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Joe McIntosh

Mike thought you might want to read

From: "Joe McIntosh"
To: "jeff miller"
Subject: Penn's
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:12:30 +0000

Getting close--want to get my fishing tag on line so need to confirm dates
Any chance the judge would excuse you Friday so we could leave that morning
and catch Licker creek on way up--would miss some Memorial Day
traffic----then could attend Saturday afternoon cookout beside Penn,s creek
while awaiting the Big hatch.
I will spend prior evening at my sister's off Fire Tower road and arrive at
your place early. ( what street do I turn right on off of road i am on
after turning left off of FT beside drug store? Then what is second right?
Directions please.

Hope you enjoyed sal****er--still not my thing--we went out 5 miles the
other night trolled around over some rocks -nada- roared down to sunken
liberty ship just outside Wrightsville Beach and joined many other boats
trolling and casting around-- I caught several small blues and we roared
home.
the next day i bought some fresh Alaskan halibut at HT and prepared them en
papillote--easier on the back and much cheaper and great eating
New friend { dene is teaching his wife tennis) has a 33 footer stationed at
Bald Head and likes to go out into gulf stream---he takes four with him to
help pay for gas [300$] so guess I will tag along once soon.

Enjoying looking at Frederick Remington"s work in several books while trying
to find someone's picture of an indian woman riding sidesaddle with a
spanish looking saddle--did not find my target but was surprised to find
works by Remington of men setting Gill nets from a canoe in upper NY area.
Was not aware of his "marine" art.

Water on my big golf course is high from rain so fish are under weeds and
all these plugs,plastic worms, spinners and rattle claw worm trailers
furnished to me by my son in law are not producing many bass. I have been
casting along weed line from my kayak but mostly hearing the big splashes
made by the carp clearing water as some part of mating season.

Only 12 days to Penns clave so let me hear from you all
joe

Old May 18th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Softhackle

Some Drakes, March Browns and a Cahill added at the end of the run of
Pics.
Bruce

Old May 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Frank Reid

Some Drakes, March Browns and a Cahill added at the end of the run of
Pics.
Bruce

Thanks!!!

--