Yawn

Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Default Yawn

"W. D. Grey" wrote in message
In article , Andy Lawson
writes
Full name is Dew of Ben Nevis, 12 year old deluxe blended scotch whiskey.
bought it 2 years ago during a visit/tour around the Ben Nevis Distillery,
Fort William. Nearly finished the bottle off, so I may just have to plan
another visit ;o)

Or.... I could buy online: http://www.bennevisdistillery.com/shop.html

Then again, those Scottish Highlands are calling out to me ;o)

You must have more money than sense to buy this stuff at this price :-)

Ummm..... maybe.... but it's lurvly and £25 over 2 years?

BTW Whiskey is Irish Scotch is Whisky

Ooops!... My sincere apologies to our Scotish friends.

Does it make you a better fisherman ?

Nah.... How can I possibly improve perfection? )

--
Andy Lawson

Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Wasn't it Alec Powell who eventually awoke and added his two-penneth:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Andy Lawson, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Then again, those Scottish Highlands are calling out to me ;o)

P**s off!

'fair nuff

Every time I've invited you to do a bit of yomping and fishing up there
all I get is, "Oooooh but the midges will get in me hair"
Woofter!

Bollux!... Say's you who couldn't, no, WOULDN'T just get in his car to come
up to the river for one late afternoon/early evening when Mayfly were
pouring off! Best chance ever for even you to actually catch something for a
change! "Oh.... I've got too much to do... looking after me cabbages and
onions on the alottment"

Wet blanket!

Oh I forgot........................ex TA
That explains it all

Yeah yeah... bring it on matey! Wet fish at ten paces!

;o)

--
Andy Lawson

Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In article , Andy Lawson
writes
You must have more money than sense to buy this stuff at this price :-)

Ummm..... maybe.... but it's lurvly and £25 over 2 years?

Same price as Bells then :-)

BTW Whiskey is Irish Scotch is Whisky

Ooops!... My sincere apologies to our Scotish friends.

Forgiven I'm sure/

Does it make you a better fisherman ?

Nah.... How can I possibly improve perfection? )

Ooh ah, well there's.....I dunno!

--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In article , Andy Lawson
writes
Yeah yeah... bring it on matey! Wet fish at ten paces!

If that had been ten fishes at wet paces you'd never have a duel.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In message , Andy Lawson
writes
What? You Palestine! ;o) Asda indeed! Go wash your mouth out with
soapy water.

Full name is Dew of Ben Nevis, 12 year old deluxe blended scotch
whiskey. I bought it 2 years ago during a visit/tour around the Ben
Nevis Distillery, Fort William. Nearly finished the bottle off, so I
may just have to plan another visit ;o)

Or.... I could buy online: http://www.bennevisdistillery.com/shop.html

Then again, those Scottish Highlands are calling out to me ;o)

Those of us that live here in the whisky capital of the world wouldn't
use that rubbish to wash our feet.
--
Pete Devlin
"And don’t forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In article , pete devlin
writes
Or.... I could buy online: http://www.bennevisdistillery.com/shop.html

Then again, those Scottish Highlands are calling out to me ;o)

Those of us that live here in the whisky capital of the world wouldn't
use that rubbish to wash our feet.

Nice to have an objective assessment, :-)

And what would be your tipple please?
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old January 23rd, 2006, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In message , W. D. Grey
writes
In article , pete devlin
writes
Or.... I could buy online: http://www.bennevisdistillery.com/shop.html

Then again, those Scottish Highlands are calling out to me ;o)

Those of us that live here in the whisky capital of the world wouldn't
use that rubbish to wash our feet.

Nice to have an objective assessment, :-)

And what would be your tipple please?

Balvenie Doublewood at the moment.
Old January 24th, 2006, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

Wasn't it Pete Devlin who replied:

Those of us that live here in the whisky capital of the world wouldn't use
that rubbish to wash our feet.

Well Bill mentioned Bells and personally, on that stuff, I'd have a similar
opinion as yours above.

Oh well... everyone's taste buds are a little different so each to ones own.

Now.... where were we? Oh yes.... Is it time to get up for fishing yet?

--
Andy Lawson

Old January 25th, 2006, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game

In message , Andy Lawson
writes
Wasn't it Pete Devlin who replied:

Those of us that live here in the whisky capital of the world wouldn't use
that rubbish to wash our feet.

Well Bill mentioned Bells and personally, on that stuff, I'd have a similar
opinion as yours above.

Oh well... everyone's taste buds are a little different so each to ones own.

Now.... where were we? Oh yes.... Is it time to get up for fishing yet?

You heathens. You really _do_ require some education but sadly I fear it
is not possible living south of the Grampians as you do.
Back on topic, I should have been fishing Spey shortly but will now be
in Plymouth of all God forsaken places. :O(