Okeechobee, on the Cheap?

Old February 23rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Guy A.

Default Okeechobee, on the Cheap?

I have a bad case of the winter blues, and wanna go fish Lake
Okeechobee next week, but must do so on a limited budget. For
example, I can't afford a guide (apologies to Moe). I will be
grateful for any and all advice about the following:

1. Where to stay (lodging).
2. Where to launch. (17 ft. /50 hp)

I have already searched ROFB archives and picked up some helpful info
there. Thanks in advance for any recommendations, tips, etc. about
fishing the Big O!

Guy A
Ripley, TN
Old February 23rd, 2004, 11:04 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Call me. I give you the same room Jim L. had here at the house. The room rent is you get to take the wife and me to dinner.
Doc Arcadia, Fl. 863-993-1569

Old February 26th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Jim Laumann

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:04:19 -0500, "Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)"
wrote:

Call me. I give you the same room Jim L. had here at the house. The room rent is you get to take the wife and me to dinner.

Hmmm.....

I seem to have established a precedent here.

Jim

Doc Arcadia, Fl. 863-993-1569
================================================= ==================

Old February 26th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Calif Bill

"Guy A." wrote in message

I have a bad case of the winter blues, and wanna go fish Lake
Okeechobee next week, but must do so on a limited budget. For
example, I can't afford a guide (apologies to Moe). I will be
grateful for any and all advice about the following:

1. Where to stay (lodging).
2. Where to launch. (17 ft. /50 hp)

I have already searched ROFB archives and picked up some helpful info
there. Thanks in advance for any recommendations, tips, etc. about
fishing the Big O!

Guy A
Ripley, TN

Sounds like a good deal. Take them to for steak at Waffle House.
Bill

Old February 26th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Jim Laumann

Sounds like a good deal. Take them to for steak at Waffle House.
Bill

Bill

Waffle House nothin'! Outback Steakhouse it was!

Jim
Old February 26th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Calif Bill

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message

Sounds like a good deal. Take them to for steak at Waffle House.
Bill

Bill

Waffle House nothin'! Outback Steakhouse it was!

Jim

Your misteak Set the bar to high. They probably even ordered some of the
Firrin Fosters beer.