Force Fins

Old June 25th, 2007, 03:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Default Force Fins

Okay, I've got my Buck's Bronco kickboat. Fins are getting a bit long
in the tooth and are in need of replacement. Does anyone here use the
float tube Force Fins? Are they worth the premium price?
Frank Reid

Old June 25th, 2007, 03:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:16:08 -0000, Frank Reid wrote:

Okay, I've got my Buck's Bronco kickboat. Fins are getting a bit long
in the tooth and are in need of replacement. Does anyone here use the
float tube Force Fins? Are they worth the premium price?
Frank Reid

I've used them for years, but as they're the only ones I've used with my float
tubes I can't say whether they were worth the money.

Major hint: they sink. Make sure you have them on leashes...

/daytripper
Old June 25th, 2007, 04:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

Frankie your insurance paid up so Brenda can live for the next 50
years in comfort.......Maybe you should wait until the house is built
before you try out kickboat remember what happened the last
time......Make sure there is a clause in the insurance policy for the
house thats says it's paid in full if you drown while fishing the way
I figure it Brenda will have a new house all paid for by next
summer......................................

Old June 25th, 2007, 03:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Frank Reid wrote:
Okay, I've got my Buck's Bronco kickboat. Fins are getting a bit long
in the tooth and are in need of replacement. Does anyone here use the
float tube Force Fins? Are they worth the premium price?

I think so.

Old June 26th, 2007, 06:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
briansfly

Frank Reid wrote:
Okay, I've got my Buck's Bronco kickboat. Fins are getting a bit long
in the tooth and are in need of replacement. Does anyone here use the
float tube Force Fins? Are they worth the premium price?
Frank Reid

I use them, and think they're better than all of the dive fins i've
tried. With dive fins, I tend to get cramps in my calves. I've never had
a leg cramp with Force Fins. One thing most people don't know about
Force Fins. You can have the strap break, and the fins will stay on your
feet while you use/kick in them. It happened to me. I called the company
to order some hardware for the straps, and they confirmed that the fins
will stay on..........I don't recommend trying it, but I feel a lot more
confident now that i've had experience with it. This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like walking
with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the tips from
digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you, but most folks. ;-)

brians

Old June 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like walking
with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the tips from
digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you, but most folks. ;-)

I'm sorry, were you trying to insinuate something?
Frank Reid

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
briansfly

Frank Reid wrote:
This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like walking
with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the tips from
digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you, but most folks. ;-)

I'm sorry, were you trying to insinuate something?
Frank Reid

No, not at all........but in the right hands, these fins could become
flaming projectiles.

brians ;-)

Old June 26th, 2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

On Jun 26, 3:26 pm, briansfly wrote:
Frank Reid wrote:
This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like walking
with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the tips from
digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you, but most folks. ;-)

I'm sorry, were you trying to insinuate something?
Frank Reid

No, not at all........but in the right hands, these fins could become
flaming projectiles.

brians ;-)

No, thats what happens whilst lighting a cheap cigar after drinking
Seidmans scotch.
Frank Reid

Old June 26th, 2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

Frank Reid wrote in
oups.com:

Frank Reid wrote:
This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like
walking with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the
tips from digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you,
but most folks. ;-)

I'm sorry, were you trying to insinuate something?
Frank Reid

No, not at all........but in the right hands, these fins could become
flaming projectiles.

brians ;-)

No, thats what happens whilst lighting a cheap cigar after drinking
Seidmans scotch.
Frank Reid

Boy, ya smoke one cheap stogie, and you're marred for life!!

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"briansfly" wrote in message
Frank Reid wrote:
This I hesitate to tell
you Frank, but you can walk with Force Fins on. It's not like walking
with shoes on, but it's doable. The curved blade keeps the tips from
digging in, and tripping you......well, maybe not you, but most folks.
;-)

I'm sorry, were you trying to insinuate something?
Frank Reid

No, not at all........but in the right hands, these fins could become
flaming projectiles.

brians ;-)

One suspects that, more often than not, they would be the "wrong" hands.*

Wolfgang
who, damn the risk of being labeled a pessimist, believes that flaming
projectiles are generally not a good thing.
* mr. fleischman's, of course, being a notable exception.