KERRY wants to BAN GUNS in AMERICA !!

Old October 22nd, 2004, 12:14 AM
trippin28track

Default KERRY wants to BAN GUNS in AMERICA !!

JOHN KERRY'S 2 decade long U.S. Senate record of opposing SECOND
AMENDMENT rights makes him the most ANTI-GUN candidate in history !!!!
Here is the proof:

FACT: Kerry co-sponosors a bill that would ban all semi-auto shotguns
and detachable magazine semi-auto rifles, a gigantic step towards
over-zealous gun control in the USA. (Nov. 21, 2003)

FACT: Kerry has said: "I THINK YOU OUGHT TO TAX ALL AMMUNITION,
PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU OUGHT TO TAX GUNS" Nov. 7. 1993)

FACT: Kerry has voted NINE TIMES in favor of banning semi-auto
firearms (3 times in 1990, 2 times in 1993, 3 times in 1994, once in
2004)

FACT: Kerry has voted FOR a Ted Kennedy amendment to BAN MOST center
fire rifle ammunition, including the MOST COMMON ROUNDS USED BY
HUNTERS AND TARGET SHOOTERS. (March 2, 2004)

FACT: Kerry has voted to CLOSE OFF hundeds of thousands of acres of
the California Mojave Desert to hunting. (April 12, 1994)

FACT: Kerry has voted to hold the already HIGHLY REGULATED American
firearms industry legally responsible to acts of violent criminals.
(twice in 2004)

FACT: Kerry was 1 of only 18 Senators to oppose the Firearms Owners
Protection Act (July 9, 1985)

FACT: Kerry has voted to allow BATF to conduct unlimited warrantless
Gestapo-like inspections of FFL holders. (July 9, 1985)

FACT: Kerry has voted to CRIMINALIZE legal gun sales between private
parties at gun shows. (in 1999 and 2004)

FACT: Kerry has voted to impose penalties of $10,000 FINE and ONE YEAR
IN PRISON on an adult gun owner, if a juvenile STEALS said adult's
firearm and merely displays it in a public place. (in 1998 and 1999)

FACT: Kerry has voted to force many small gun dealers OUT OF BUSINESS,
which would have impacted the economy and availability of guns, ESP.
IN RURAL AREAS. (July 1993)

FACT: Kerry voted twice to ELIMINATE THE CIVILIAN MARKSMANSHIP PROGRAM
for our youth. (1993 and 1996)

FACT: Kerry wants to silence gun owners' freedom of speech- when NRA
sought the same exemption from campaign refinance rules that NEWS
ORGANIZATIONS have, Kerry called the effort "hijacking America's
airwaves".

FACT: Kerry commended the MILLION MOM MARCH in Washington that
included calls for GUN LICENSING, GUN REGISTRATION, and many other
restrictions on law abiding gun owners.

FACT: If elected president, Kerry will pack the U.S. SUPREME COURT
with Dianne Feistein/Chuck Schumer/Ted Kennedy-selected anti-gun
activists, who believe you HAVE NO RIGHT TO OWN ANY FIREARM.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A KERRY PRESIDENCY:

1- A ban on all semi-auto shotguns, exactly the same type presented to
Kerry recently at a campaign stop.

2- A ban on ammunition, especially center fire rifle ammo.

3- A ban on all semi-automatic rifles.

4- Fewer firearms dealers and that means HIGHER PRICES for guns/ammo.

DEFEND FIREARMS- DEFEAT KERRY- VOTE GEORGE W. BUSH ON NOVEMBER 2

www.nrapvf.org
Old October 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM
Joe Ellis

I don't know about that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

What I DID notice was that in his "goose hunt" (Yeah, right) here in Ohio
today there was no hunting license in sight... Looks to me like he should
be getting a ticket, at the very least!

--

Joe Ellis

Old October 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default BUSH wants to RAPE JESUS in the back of a PICKUP TRUCK !!

trippin28track wrote:

snip

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ken Fortenberry

trippin28track wrote:

snip

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Why do you need a semi or full automatic gun to go hunting ? Are you a
bad shot or just too lazy to reload ?

Old October 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Old October 22nd, 2004, 09:37 PM
Joe Ellis

In article , Svend Tang-Petersen
wrote:

Why do you need a semi or full automatic gun to go hunting ? Are you a
bad shot or just too lazy to reload ?

When was the last time you READ the Second Amendment?

--

Joe Ellis